Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
its called calculated risk. the logical lynch is the person who fished a tracker to claim
there is no reward there it's suicide either way. at best a 1 for 1 vs naomi, who none was going to lynch anyway

he had a higher chance mislynching literally anyone in the PoE if he claimed on them

i can see why u r advocating for HWHNE. in WS games r usually very straight forward and plays like this are 99% scum

it's not always the case tho
you realize all you do is find excuses or reasons to dismiss my character or meta?

Like you realize I didnt start playing on WS? This fake meta you have created for me is just a liar at this point

logically you should want HEW lynched - cause they fished you out. Unless I am totally wrong and you lied about being tracker
After all the drama surrounding her lying, truth tells, and indie plays from previous games?

Lol no. The probability of her lying is infinitesimal given her track record - she wants to avoid backlash especially rolling when rolling town.

Her play has evolved as seen in the recent OLF game where she was Town, which people seem to be missing. It's a factor that needs to be taken into consideration. Keep observing her play if you disagree, but open yourself to potential scenarios where, ya know, she'd have no reason to lie. Too much at stake - she'd also be timid if it means Ratchet would challenge her.

I'm going to assume you didn't follow that game after you yourself gamethrew anyway, so you'll probably slap this point away like a gnat. It isn't just meta, it's her obvious attempts to avoid future consequences. She's been game solving the entire time within her town range, anyway.

Emil

Certified Memelord
yeah sometimes it happens

apollo also randomly claimed investing ratchet (basically engineered his tmi on ratchet) and pushed ratchet to be scum with it

the thing is mafia r usually less reluctant to do that stuff when they r on the backfoot / early in the game

also his fake result aside, i think his posts and solving seem genuine and isolated from the thread. he is doing things in his own world and pace

Emil

Certified Memelord
you realize all you do is find excuses or reasons to dismiss my character or meta?

Like you realize I didnt start playing on WS? This fake meta you have created for me is just a liar at this point
u r used to straight forward games. u have 3+ years of games in WS, and what, like 3 weeks in WG?

They don't ask permission...
Baki claimed my role last game.
I also said it was too dumb to be scum and he was and they won because of it.
You seemed to have learned from it

Avoiding CCing in retrospect from you only works if you worked closely with Town and participated far more than you did, rather than popping out of the woodwork that gave Ultra the ability to shade you

Status
Not open for further replies.