Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh

....What?

You're this as some kind of vindictive approach from me which isn't true, I'm just explaining Flower is town *this* game and why she is less likely to lie as Town.

Nothing I said implied or stated that shouldn't be Mafia, just that I don't think her play is coming from a Mafia POV this game.
Flower has been my biggest town read. So I dont understand what your point was of bringing up the Fuji game again,

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Looks worse for Michelle is my initial impression from that - the Seatonnes wagon wasn't really optimal and I think she's on the wrong wagon today too.

You are free to read her as you want, that's whatever

Don't frame this as some personal garbage, it's irksome your immediate reaction is "y'all are just being vindictive and it isn't based on logic." It has nothing to do with what I'm saying.

Child's play. Get your head in the game. Give me ISOs. Give me more reasons than "but X player can't lie?"

You are giving fuck all to work with here

You are free to read her as you want, that's whatever

Don't frame this as some personal garbage, it's irksome your immediate reaction is "y'all are just being vindictive and it isn't based on logic." It has nothing to do with what I'm saying.

Child's play. Get your head in the game. Give me ISOs. Give me more reasons than "but X player can't lie?"

You are giving fuck all to work with here
Now you're calling me a child. I didn't insult you, but the insults come in from another player. @Rej any chance I don't get insulted everytime i dont agree with someone

D2 Votecount #4

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Votes:
Michelle > Luka > - > HWHNE
Ratchet > Hayumi > HWHNE > - > MangoSenpai
Ekkologix > Cakewalker > Hayumi > MangoSenpai
Naomi > Red Night > - > HWHNE
Kiku > Cakewalker
Mr. Reloaded > HWHNE > - > MangoSenpai
Seatonnes > HWHNE > - > MangoSenpai
Indigo > HWHNE