Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry you feel I was attacking your characterbut your interpretation is absolutely incorrect

There's a reason I said "child's play" as it's within the context of the game, not some character assassination, I'm not calling you a child, I'm referencing your play is derailing from getting actual context out of you I can work with

My goodness, press on the brakes

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
No.
He started late, caught up and shared a town read on Luka based on activity (later said he only looked at post count, but maybe that was for a second catch up), a scum read I forgot on whom, ignored everyone else, after implied Ekko should be town iirc, and pushed Polar, Orca, and never had a real towny vibe - that's only from memory, if I Iso I can add things, but I don't have time because it's Sunday for me as well.
His entrance seemed like scum trying to put his feet into the game, and of course an air headed town can do that, but I accused him of being scum since then and his answer was bland and avoiding discussions.
This is a good post in context though - if Michelle is moving to save a mate, it feels unlikely that she would openly encourage others to vote Ultra by establishing why he is being scum read. If she is committing to distancing, then she would probably just put her vote down.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This is a good post in context though - if Michelle is moving to save a mate, it feels unlikely that she would openly encourage others to vote Ultra by establishing why he is being scum read. If she is committing to distancing, then she would probably just put her vote down.
but other than ultra her other reads have been pretty meh

Status
Not open for further replies.