Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy said himself he'll get tougher in Udon and he's been training his CoA in general. To assume it's at the very same level as before is weird, cause he's literally in a situation for it to improve.
he got tougher !

Now he can hurt Kaido cuz he learned a new application of CoA .

( If training CoA only with a teacher without having extreme fights is enough then Zoro has top tier CoA wtf)

J

Jo_Ndule

yes. he says
"ダメだ ギア4!" : "oh no, GEAR 4!!"
When Luffy needs g4 for Ulti..

People still downplaying Flyers coz they wanna wank calamities

At this point Doffy is indeed below Jack and Cracker, Luffy wanted to use g4 for Ulti.

Sanjikun will cry.

I have trouble believing Kata would need Awakening or High end moves for flyers or vet.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Delusional if you think Sanji can even defeat Zoro's pinky finger.

:gokulaugh:
Sanji has;
Durability (RS)
Speed
Agility (RS)

Over Zoro. Their AP is comparable with the RS but I guess Zoro has a slight edge. Unless Zoro shows off Asura, it honestly looks like Sanji will win. He dances around Zoro's slow attacks and delivers G3 kicks to his skull.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
When Luffy needs g4 for Ulti..

People still downplaying Flyers coz they wanna wank calamities

At this point Doffy is indeed below Jack and Cracker, Luffy wanted to use g4 for Ulti.

Sanjikun will cry.

I have trouble believing Kata would need Awakening or High end moves for flyers or vet.
...Haven't you been downplaying the Tobi Roppo this entire time?

I didn't notice that. This is just further proof that Perospero is the best BM pirate and worthy of being the next captain. He doesn't always succeed, but he's smart enough, tenacious and tries to do best by his family.

Meanwhile Smoothie is probably trying to catch the fish again
If Perospero was able of crossing the waterfall with his candy he certainely had the means of doing it from the start and of using his power to allow the Queen Mama Chanter of entering Wano too and that just after the first attempt of crossing that was foiled by King.

Oda is just being too convenient in his writing again.

Sanji has;
Durability (RS)
Speed
Agility (RS)

Over Zoro. Their AP is comparable with the RS but I guess Zoro has a slight edge. Unless Zoro shows off Asura, it honestly looks like Sanji will win. He dances around Zoro's slow attacks and delivers G3 kicks to his skull.
All weaker than Zoro.

Zoro lifts his middle finger and Sanji turns into a pile of goob.

:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.