Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
A character with only half of these boxes checked could get in over a character with a perfect score
Of course, but Eventually if a character needs to be a strawhat, they will get all the 10 Pillar, its inevitable, simply because that's how strawhat are written and thats how to write good story. but the point of this is to predict a strawhat.

Its not exact science but we can get close to the truth here. Like you seen, I'm willing to evolve. Meaning that if someone comes up with a better list, well, I'll abandon mine.

I'm sorry we can't be satisfied by sayin "yeah a strawhat needs a dream, a post and a backstory", its too vague, and its not necessaraly true as a backstory is just a tool. We must go beyond, be more precise.

Is Bonney a a worthy candidate?
She fits all the first rules so yeah. Now, she still has a little bit of way to go to go in front of Carrot.

What you don't want to understand is that some parameters are MORE IMPORTANT than others in the PREDICTION process.

Lol dude, that's not the point, everyone understands that some charateristics are more important than others
Hu, what, what is happening, did i bang my head, i don't understand what's happening right now. :snoopy::snoopy:

The comparison with living organs is therefore fallacious.

This is why we need points system, precisely because some things are more important than others.
Yeah i give up, he just ultimately declares things to be right or wrong, he has the reality infinity gem, the true-true devil fruit, Oda's ghostwritter.

I'm out :jordanmf:

Yeah i give up, he just ultimately declares things to be right or wrong, he has the reality infinity gem, the true-true devil fruit, Oda's ghostwritter.
This is just logic.

To predict a strawhat, a quirk is good but a post is better. Simply because all the character have a aquirk in One Piece but only a few have had a post. Same for the driving force, same for the SNA, same for the strong character arc etc.

I'm not saying some things are more important just for fanzies.

You must go beyond what Oda confirms and look at the storytelling.
Almost 80% of the character fit the pattern. So it’s best to rely on what Oda emphasizes in terms of crew creation, which is the roles.

they need a lookout badly as we saw in chapter 1061. Lookout is where the last sh will fit. I no longer think this is debatable.

This is just logic.

To predict a strawhat, a quirk is good but a post is better. Simply because all the character have a aquirk in One Piece but only a few have had a post. Same for the driving force, same for the SNA, same for the strong character arc etc.

I'm not saying some things are more important just for fanzies.
You can literally scroll up and see yourself saying the same thing i said, and still saying that i don't understand that thing.

Me: everyone understands some traits are more important than others
You: i don't think you understand some traits are more important than others

I don't think you read what people type. :milaugh:

This is not how stuff works, ultimately Oda decides who joins
You can debate all you want and ponder all the logical outcomes or w/e, it won't influence Oda's decisions
I didn't created the pillar because I wanted them to be what a strawhat was. I created them because I observed that it:
- Was how all the strawhats were crafted
- was the best way to tell a strahat story

Almost 80% of the character fit the pattern. So it’s best to rely on what Oda emphasizes in terms of crew creation, which is the roles.

they need a lookout badly as we saw in chapter 1061. Lookout is where the last sh will fit. I no longer think this is debatable.
Actually no, do the count, you'll see. Even if I agree with you on the look out thing (but its not like I was saying that for 2 years tho lol)

You can literally scroll up and see yourself saying the same thing i said, and still saying that i don't understand something.

I don't think you read what people type. :milaugh:
Maybe I don't understand what you are sayin. If you understand that some principle are more important than the others, why don't you agree with a point system ?

I didn't created the pillar because I wanted them to be what a strawhat was. I created them because I observed that it:

Actually no, do the count, you'll see. Even if I agree with you on the look out thing (but its not like I was saying that for 2 years tho lol)

Maybe I don't understand what you are sayin. If you understand that some principle are more important than the others, why don't you agree with a point system ?
@Mr. Reloaded save me :catcry:

I have half a mind to put @Logiko on trial next at this point lmao how do we feel about that?
You need to put someone with a healthy dose of humour and desire to make it fun for everyone
With C4N you'll get either a martyr who will have yet another reason to say that everyone is toxic and doesn't understand them or their pov is accepted we'll never hear the end of it "but the whole forum agreed"
So no