Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I've got him in orange so I'm not ruling it out. But why are we leaving hwhne and nibel. They can't be left for endgame as they would have the perfect cover to get there. I think they need to be resolved as I see a few reasons why they claimed what they did today if they were scum.

With nibel, his claim is counter to his gameplay day imo and he was also gonna have heat today

With hwhne, I'd be doing what he did if he had like a bullet proof or something to draw out the tracker. And his explanation for what he did is just terrible
they shudnt be allowed in end game if we dont find scum in the remaining PoE

if mango is scum i dont see an issue with leaving the other 2

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
I've got him in orange so I'm not ruling it out. But why are we leaving hwhne and nibel. They can't be left for endgame as they would have the perfect cover to get there. I think they need to be resolved as I see a few reasons why they claimed what they did today if they were scum.

With nibel, his claim is counter to his gameplay day imo and he was also gonna have heat today

With hwhne, I'd be doing what he did if he had like a bullet proof or something to draw out the tracker. And his explanation for what he did is just terrible
I'm going say this everytime. I just feel it better to play more actively. I win alongside the winning faction. If I help the town winning, I win

Emil

Certified Memelord
You are lucky I am not paying attention otherwise I would expose your whole team.
Lemme guess.
You were one of the people derailing from the Ultra wagon?
nope
i was mostly asking seatonne voters to vote cake
the intention was to at a minimum get a claim from her since she was active while ultra was not
i intended to vote ultra in the last minute or so as stated in the EoD

Emil

Certified Memelord
no comment?

i can break it down further

i split the counter wagon to ultra into 2 by telling ppl to not vote seatonne and instead vote cake

so i didnt weaken or ultra's wagon, i weakened the counter to it, ergo didnt derail from ultra

shud be fairly transparent u r talking from point of ignorance or purposely trolling now

Status
Not open for further replies.