Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If Al is counter claiming I can already see how this day is going so I'll skip to the good part.

When I die for the first time in the game, be it by lynch or kill, my flip will be janitored. I will then revive the following day phase. After I revive I gain an unstoppable passive.

My role gained two more shots of Vigilante from a hidden mechanic present in my role last night.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I would like some one who isn't locked into "Ratchet scum!!!" to have a read over my interactions with Ultra and Flower upon my thread entrance, which should be enough to clear me of being aligned with him. Yes that requires you to actually play Mafia and analyse the thread so I don't expect much will, but the answer is there and should be obvious.

I would like some one who isn't locked into "Ratchet scum!!!" to have a read over my interactions with Ultra and Flower upon my thread entrance, which should be enough to clear me of being aligned with him. Yes that requires you to actually play Mafia and analyse the thread so I don't expect much will, but the answer is there and should be obvious.
I don‘t think that‘s needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.