Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Okay so like if you want me to be honest
Maybe 1/4th of it
80% of D2 i havent read at all
Around 25% of D1
Of course - I could tell a mile away. I don't really know what to do with this other than ignore the content of your reads because most of it is coming from a position of complete ignorance.

I‘m thinking the same.

Btw here are the claims:

Hayumi - Bodyguard N1 Watson
Watson - Miller
Flower - Tracker N1 Fang > Reloaded
HWHNE - Some protective role
Indigo - Roleblocker N1 Cake N2 HWHNE
Naomi - Vanilla
Checks out with my results as you went nowhere.
If Al is counter claiming I can already see how this day is going so I'll skip to the good part.

When I die for the first time in the game, be it by lynch or kill, my flip will be janitored. I will then revive the following day phase. After I revive I gain an unstoppable passive.

My role gained two more shots of Vigilante from a hidden mechanic present in my role last night.

so you immune to invest when dead? that sounds millerish

:okay:

Ratchet

so you immune to invest when dead? that sounds millerish

:okay:
No, please read my post again.

When I die, I am dead. My flip will be janitored. That means, hidden. Then, the next day phase, I will return to the game, with a buff to my role. When I die the second time, I am dead dead and not coming back.

Nothing about being a Miller. Nothing about investigative roles. Me being dead means I wouldn't be target able anyway. My claim is exactly what I said, verbatim.

Ratchet

Flower's choice of target is fine and there is 0 chance she counterclaims HWHNE like that if she's scum, and she wouldn't know he wasn't a tracker and thus would be putting herself into a counterclaim scenario that she can't get out of. As such she is likely the town tracker.

Flower's choice of target is fine and there is 0 chance she counterclaims HWHNE like that if she's scum, and she wouldn't know he wasn't a tracker and thus would be putting herself into a counterclaim scenario that she can't get out of. As such she is likely the town tracker.
People who still think I'm scum have to ask themselves "What are the chances Flower wakes up on a Sunday morning and decides to throw her strongest team mate under the bus for no reason, then throws away all the cred by hard pushing for a Town lynch?" Only then is anyone allowed to vote me up.

AL sama

Red Haired
No, please read my post again.

When I die, I am dead. My flip will be janitored. That means, hidden. Then, the next day phase, I will return to the game, with a buff to my role. When I die the second time, I am dead dead and not coming back.

Nothing about being a Miller. Nothing about investigative roles. Me being dead means I wouldn't be target able anyway. My claim is exactly what I said, verbatim.
no good character fits such a role

unless rej made shion like that which is unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.