Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
you knew you have one shot and used it randomly N1 :lawsigh:
Yup, the scum redirector flipped so there was minimal chance of being interfered with. And I made the shot knowing full well my target could be town, because I believed (and still believe this) he would prove to be an obstacle to solving. He has no flexibility of thought and his scum reads are formed based on whether they scum read him, in addition to him having some potential teammate equity with Ultra it was a calculated decision knowing we could afford the misfire. If I had a do over I would probably make the same call.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Hwhne is from his claim imo. And how he played d1

Seatonnes had nothing really to say about how he was magically read up and was able to provide a full reads list while also saying he hadn't read up at all
The worst thing I have on HWHNE is how he basically stopped playing once the wagon on him left. His claim is one thing and I agree he probably needs to be resolved. I would say leave it to me to shoot him tonight because my shot is unstoppable but probably not worth making that argument without another compelling lynch to pursue for the majority. I'm not going to defend him beyond me saying I have mo idea what his possible scum motivation or what the scum team could have been doing.

Regarding Seatonnes his individual play is basically nothing, but he was a counter wagon to Ultra. So the question really becomes - did scum just concede Ultra here? I feel like there were plausible wagons to pursue outside of Seatonnes/Ultra.

AL sama

Red Haired
Why are people pushing and talking about jesters. They are almost never used and seem like scum taking a lhf excuse to something
because I m not talking about the game ending type jester
Yup, the scum redirector flipped so there was minimal chance of being interfered with. And I made the shot knowing full well my target could be town, because I believed (and still believe this) he would prove to be an obstacle to solving. He has no flexibility of thought and his scum reads are formed based on whether they scum read him, in addition to him having some potential teammate equity with Ultra it was a calculated decision knowing we could afford the misfire. If I had a do over I would probably make the same call.
I m speechless

The worst thing I have on HWHNE is how he basically stopped playing once the wagon on him left. His claim is one thing and I agree he probably needs to be resolved. I would say leave it to me to shoot him tonight because my shot is unstoppable but probably not worth making that argument without another compelling lynch to pursue for the majority. I'm not going to defend him beyond me saying I have mo idea what his possible scum motivation or what the scum team could have been doing.

Regarding Seatonnes his individual play is basically nothing, but he was a counter wagon to Ultra. So the question really becomes - did scum just concede Ultra here? I feel like there were plausible wagons to pursue outside of Seatonnes/Ultra.
The thing that got me with seatonnes is that he could have had the better role vs ultra. Even with seatonnes as high as he was he never claimed right. The string of posts with cake about his reads, not claiming, and being overly mia since is just pinging me a lot

Only just read back since game started. Who lynched ultra but didn't lynch Mango. They should go to the front of people's town reads. Anyone who was on both wagons loses any plus points for a wagon train that never made any sense ahead HEW or even Seatonnes even myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.