Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah cause he learned haki?
Thats a technique man, the one he just learned.Did you just skim through my post? A technique or application of haki is not growing your haki, its just using it a different way. Instead of busting that tree with that punch he busted the other side, has nothing to do with increased haki power but just learning that armor pen coa.

Yep, extreme circumstances isnt training by punching doors and trees. Clearly refers to battles, especially in the context we see it brought up. While fighting katakuri in a life or death battle.

sigh..
clearly contradicted by the story
rayleigh didnt say haki "only grows" by extreme circumstances
he said it blooms in extreme circumstances.
luffy doesnt call it just a technique, he says its more advanced. you are the person talking out of your ass here.
hyo comments on his growth after big mom encounter as well.

Im just gonna keep my mouth shut on that one, if it ever gets brought up. Then ill know how shortsighted you are mate. And there is a difference between speculation and the manga litteraly telling us from rayleigh( a haki master) that getting stronger haki is through extreme circumstances. But keep on being you bro.
you made the first jab
dont get quiet now
:goatasure:
talking out of my ass when what you say has no panel evidence.

@Emperor Nami , @Jo_Ndule @Buusatan94 @Sentinel @Kejon @SHIHI

For me it looks like Perospero really have awakening too, do you guys remember my post about Pero having awakening? Im now even more sure that he having it.

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO SEE OF A STRONG WOMAN CHARACTER IN ONE PIECE!!!
That clash looks insane, almost remind me a CoC clash between two strong characters, Oda should just potrayal every strong woman character like this, I hope so much that Smoothie and Compote get the same threatment too.
yes. he says
"ダメだ ギア4!" : "oh no, GEAR 4!!"
Holy SHIT!!!! Luffy was so much in trouble that he need G4 against Ulti, he even said that Ulti was to strong.
I hope the last one finally understand that a mid-low strawhat member don´t have any chance in a 1on1 fight?
These guys are easily on Doflamingo lvl(sry Sanjikun but this is the pure reality) when current Luffy who is leagues above his Dressrosa version, admitted that Ulti is too strong so he need G4. Luffy strenght improved a lot yet he was for sure in trouble.

People laugh against Pageone and at most about Ulti, yet she show really insane good feats and make it clear why Oda hyping up the flyers, she probably even have CoC(we need a confirmation) and at most she didn´t get fodderized by Luffy, what happen to the people who call them fodder 6? These guys aren´t joke and I hope the last one finally understand it, Oda make it very clear from the last chapters and we finally know now why Kaido believe in the flyers(probably he though they catch Yamato in team) and even want to show them to Linlin, they aren´t just veterans they are in-between that lvl:

Yonkou Commander Lvl:
YC1Lvl(Katakuri,King)
YC2Lvl(Smoothie/Queen)
YC3Lvl(Cracker/Jack)

Flyer Lvl Characters:
YC3.5-YC4Lvl(Ulti/Perospero/Snack/other flyers,Ashura,Inurashi,probably Judge)

Veteran Lvl Characters:
Oven,Daifuku,Compote,Ichiji,probably numbers(?),other Vinsmoke and many other characters.

I would place them in that rank, it make now sense why Kaido was proud to show the flyers to Linlin, he had multiple new member who pose YClvl which make his crew even far stronger. Be honest I could see Pero or Snack perform such feats too, but not the other Vets or Ichiji(Vinsmokes), the gap between Vets lvl character to YC lvl character is too large while the Flyers are almost strong as YC...
Of course all my own opinion but this new chapter make it even more clear when Luffy said Ulti was soo strong that he need G4 to beat her similar as against Doffy, with the only different that the current Luffy is even far stronger.

MY BOY USING THE SAME Technique as his father and perform a really insane feat, I feeling like @Jo_Ndule was right again.

Don´t worry, she will up soon.
Yes her eyes becoming white, but she didn´t transform back into her human form, she will most like come up soon again.
Be happy, your girl show really good feats^^

With Pound being alive and all, although he alsi got an entire chapter dedicated for his "death", that means Pedro is also possibly still alive

Pound's purpose for being alive = to get reunited with his daughters
What his death would mean: tragic dying that not even his daughter that he saved, knew that he is her father.

Now, Pedro's purpose for being alive:
1. Kick Perospero's ass with his hyped Sulong form (hyped because he was the 1 teaching Carrot and Pekoms to control theirs)
2. Joins the crew and places the rabbit where she actually belongs to: in Zou leading a happy life
3. When Roger said "your time is not here yet" that doesn't mean his kamikaze but something more positive

Status
Not open for further replies.