Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just off the confirmed non Town and regroup tomorrow.
We dont know the effects of the third party. I agree we might want to vote them but I would prefer an investigative on them, as opposed to getting rid of a possible town sided neutral. Im very third partys in tho so ^^
Post automatically merged:

Explain me the Luka town read
Anybody saying michelle is evil is just wrong im sorry >.>
Scum here would 100% ask them to explain both in order to appear as though they're not tunneling
Ill die on this hill
Post automatically merged:

Kiku might just be a Ninja scum or did nothing previous night. She's very much under the radar and didn't vote Ultra either.
+1 points for flower since I agree with this giggle
(Why are only townie poeple posting aaa)

Flip flopping between null with Lurka and slight scum lean.
Lurka lmaooo
(Town lock for funny name)
If youre hesitant on my slot throw me in slight scum lean. I kind of need the pressure so I stop being lurka c:
Luka at this point. I feel put themselves forward on Day 1 as an active poster, and after Ultra's flip have sizzled in the background hoping to be forgotten.
Ill state
Naomi probably not. Unless Ultra coached her. I don‘t like her only OMGUS‘ing, though, since this is a good way to avoid scum hunting.
Naomi is probably good, interaction read TvT. I wouldnt mind them being flipped for personal reasons, but I should probably not be spiteful in mafia. So I would mind them being flipped.
You were in favour of this lynch yesterday, no?
Townie
HWHNE really can't be today's lynch, did we not learn from Mango lynch yesterday?
If HWHNE ever flips scum I want you to look into cakewalker just for this
Anyone that doesn't agree with you, doesn't do what you want or considers you might be town= scum read for you. Mafia isn't meant to be so reactive
Townie tho

Status
Not open for further replies.