Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm done with people refusing to help tbh. It's horrendous behaviour. So what if you have a good role? We don't need roles to win this. We need a PoE and to narrow down suspects. That's how this game is played. Roles are secondary.
<3 its a skill set
Why??? Do you ever claim?????
One of these has a strong chance of being scum
the fact that you want to flip two townies for one scum should honestly be sufficient enough reason to ignore this
He is claiming now period. I'm not gonna play waiting game. If he has something which can confirm him even better.
God if only you werent so townie
a lot of people coasting this game and expecting others to do the work for them
Bro im busy with IRL things

Townie :p
I forgot about this game, I‘m rewatching Shield Hero.
Nice! Hope its good!
oh- rewatching
Its good! I loved shield hero tbh
Post automatically merged:

Because I have a guilty result on you, of course
W fake claiming

Lurka lmaooo
(Town lock for funny name)
If youre hesitant on my slot throw me in slight scum lean. I kind of need the pressure so I stop being lurka c:

Ill state

Naomi is probably good, interaction read TvT. I wouldnt mind them being flipped for personal reasons, but I should probably not be spiteful in mafia. So I would mind them being flipped.

Townie

If HWHNE ever flips scum I want you to look into cakewalker just for this

Townie tho
so spiteful/petty player huh and goes of emotion.. wow lol

There is the potential for some misclears in there, maybe someone like Luka or AM.
Okay this is honestly kind of a LHF read but the fact that you have me as town at all, even reagrdless of saying theres misclear potential, makes me think youre town. God I hate people town reading me cuz I cant SR them baeck, but I love it so much. ITs so strange

D3 Votecount #4

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Votes:
Indigo > HWHNE
Flower > Mr. Reloaded > Indigo > Seatonnes > - > Mr. Reloaded > Cakewalker > Red Night > No Lynch
Mr. Reloaded > HWHNE
Naomi > HWHNE
AL Sama > Ratchet
Polar Bear > HWHNE
Ratchet > Hayumi
Michelle > Seatonnes > - > Polar Bear > Luka > Hayumi
T-Pein > HWHNE
Kiku > HWHNE
Cakewalker > Luka > Ratchet
Seatonnes > Kiku > Mr. Reloaded > Red Night
Alwaysmind > Flower > -

Votecount:
HWHNE: 6
Hayumi Charlie: 2
Ratchet: 2
Red Night: 1
No Lynch: 1

Let me know if I missed a vote.

so spiteful/petty player huh and goes of emotion.. wow lol
I mean, alot of this game is emotion :p
I do think that using AtE is bad, but Im trying not to use it in this case so ^^
I am spiteful, but I would hardly call myself petty given that im actively saying I dont want you flipped lol

Im not voting Charlie today btw, I dont vote in people who just subbed in unless its xylo
Id encourage others to do the same, given its normally unfair to them imo

Status
Not open for further replies.