Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Speak of the deviless! The barbecue queen herself!

I loved that Hiyori umm face you had from the anime as your pfp, they did that moment so beautifully and even better than the OG version (as Hiyori/herself before with Zoro rather than this new Komurasaki version with Momo ofc) but this art suits you well as your new pfp too!

:goyea:catded:fujilaugh::saitahu::emohiyo:

One of the absolute highlights/best parts of Wano and its awful writing, that flower blooming all within that gloom somehow!

:cheers::shocking::sweat::neesama::blush::amazing:
I love hiyori’s signature face :blush:

i’m looking forward to the last bits of hiyori scenes before we pretty much never see her again :feelscryingman:

not to mention there’s barely any fanart of her :pepehands:

the perils of being a hiyori fan

All you need to do to get a Wanji chapter is get banned... DO IT FOR NUMBER 4! /s
If I get banned, it will be 4 months.

During those 4 months, Sanji will unlock Adv CoC, Future Sight, defeats an Admiral, defeats an Gorosei, becoming the most dangerous man in the world, unlocks black flames, finding the All Blue by destroying Red Line, have sex with Nami, Pudding and Viola at the same time in three different positions, doggy, missionary and anal.

I want to get banned so bad so that Sanji could get W's but I don't know if I have the strength to do it.

During those 4 months, Sanji will unlock Adv CoC, Future Sight, defeats an Admiral, defeats an Gorosei, becoming the most dangerous man in the world, unlocks black flames, finding the All Blue by destroying Red Line, have sex with Nami, Pudding and Viola at the same time in three different positions, doggy, missionary and anal.

I want to get banned so bad so that Sanji could get W's but I don't know if I have the strength to do it.
1/3 of this post is graphic vulgar descriptions...this should be enough for a ban

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth

NO DON'T GET BANNED I WAS JOKING AND I CAN'T TELL IF YOU'RE JOKING OR NOT

G

Gorosei Informer

I love hiyori’s signature face :blush:

i’m looking forward to the last bits of hiyori scenes before we pretty much never see her again :feelscryingman:

not to mention there’s barely any fanart of her :pepehands:

the perils of being a hiyori fan
Her fanarts are pretty gorgeous though, so there's that at least. Also gorgeous too because they're of her too ofc! Like a circle/cycle of wholesomeness and beauty or something lol. An Ouroboros of beauty?

Quality over quantity too! But seriously hopefully these new anime scenes will provoke new inspiration and thus fanarts of her.

She will definitely return too I'm sure l, probably just on a cover story and maybe a random cover page drawing and a colour spread but Wano has some serious major reveals and unresolved plotlines to deal with and Oda likes to bring back most of his characters too.
He put so much effort into drawing Komurasaki and thus made both Hiyori and her alter ego look so beautiful and stunning, so I'm sure he will want to draw more of her and thus give her more screentime and relevancy somehow.

We can dream at least anyway ofc, hope and cope lol.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
HOLY FUCKING SHIT. :hohoho:

PLS WARCHIEF, FOR THE SAKE OF SANJI FANS, BE BANNED.
i'm just kidding, pls don't go bro.😭😭