GUI VI

Touch The Grass
During those 4 months, Sanji will unlock Adv CoC, Future Sight, defeats an Admiral, defeats an Gorosei, becoming the most dangerous man in the world, unlocks black flames, finding the All Blue by destroying Red Line, have sex with Nami, Pudding and Viola at the same time in three different positions, doggy, missionary and anal.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT. :hohoho:

PLS WARCHIEF, FOR THE SAKE OF SANJI FANS, BE BANNED.
i'm just kidding, pls don't go bro.😭😭

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Her fanarts are pretty gorgeous though, so there's that at least. Also gorgeous too because they're of her too ofc! Like a circle/cycle of wholesomeness and beauty or something lol. An Ouroboros of beauty?

Quality over quantity too! But seriously hopefully these new anime scenes will provoke new inspiration and thus fanarts of her.

She will definitely return too I'm sure l, probably just on a cover story and maybe a random cover page drawing and a colour spread but Wano has some serious major reveals and unresolved plotlines to deal with and Oda likes to bring back most of his characters too.
He put so much effort into drawing Komurasaki and thus made both Hiyori and her alter ego look so beautiful and stunning, so I'm sure he will want to draw more of her and thus give her more screentime and relevancy somehow.

We can dream at least anyway ofc, hope and cope lol.
i’m hoping and praying to see more floating around twitter :neesama:

yesss, Hiyori was so deliberately designed, she has so many details on both of her designs. It’d be a shame to leave her behind for too long :myman:

If I get banned, it will be 4 months.

During those 4 months, Sanji will unlock Adv CoC, Future Sight, defeats an Admiral, defeats an Gorosei, becoming the most dangerous man in the world, unlocks black flames, finding the All Blue by destroying Red Line, have sex with Nami, Pudding and Viola at the same time in three different positions, doggy, missionary and anal.

I want to get banned so bad so that Sanji could get W's but I don't know if I have the strength to do it.