Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
I've suspected they're both Marshalls. Yasopp's and Banchina's surnames are unknown. Oda said Blackbeard would be from Somalia and Usopp from an unspecified part of Africa too. Definitely not a coincidence, especially as Somalia is part of Africa too.

Marshall can relate to cowboys/wild west/gunslingers or w/e too ofc, Sheriffs, Deputies, Marshalls etc and I had the headcanon either BB or Shanks would have a Sheriff with either Shanks or Blackbeard and their deputies with their top commanders or first mates only at least and so on. Maybe enforces or something for the rest? Lafitte was a sheriff too IIRC?

@Moewu @Rottkins @CoC: Color of Clowns thoughts?

I never considered Blackbeard being an evil Usopp from the future, that would be INSANE LMAO, I kinda love the idea at least! Usopp suddenly becomes one of the most intense, terrifying, cunning, deceptive, manipulative characetrs ever, especially in a dark/evil way ofc!

Far better twist than even Aizen by far! Or maybe thats just my Usopp and Blackbeard bias talking too lmao.

:hihihi::usosmug::zehaha:

Seriously though it cant be possible given what we know but I do genuinely think they are actually related, one of Usopps parents could be a Marshall?

I believe Usopp is a Noland too, through one of his parents. Oda is setting up the clues, signs bigtime imo.
Yeah, Usopp and Blackbeard give me distant relative vibes.

Banchina's backstory has to have a little more to it, IMO.
Post automatically merged:

Fun fact: I'm also giant shiptrash.

And I mean TRASH. Growing up I shipped Zuko with Azula, I'm a menace to society.

Yamato x King is probably my favorite Wano ship, fucking hell if I know why.

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah, Usopp and Blackbeard give me distant relative vibes.

Banchina's backstory has to have a little more to it, IMO.

Fun fact: I'm also giant shiptrash.

And I mean TRASH. Growing up I shipped Zuko with Azula, I'm a menace to society.

Yamato x King is probably my favorite Wano ship, fucking hell if I know why.
Definitely!

@Rottkins had some wonderful ideas about Yassopp and Banchina being ex-assassins IIRC or ex Revolutionaries or both? I remember talking to them a long time ago about it, such great ideas! Its fun to speculate about stuff like that, inventing our own headcanons ofc!

:pepeanger:

He was asking about YOU, not your favourite Japanese drawing

Noon
not what i wrote ...

it's rabid, not rabbit

rabid
/ˈrabɪd,ˈreɪbɪd/

adjective
adjective: rabid
  1. 1.
    having or proceeding from an extreme or fanatical support of or belief in something.
    "the show's small but rabid fan base"
some folks were fitting the definition way too well

- we see baby Shanks, his mother is holding him and cheering on Garling
- we also see the sister of Shank's mom, she alot younger and is more rebellious, she doesn't like this competition and is picking her nose and throwing the buggers towards Garling
- a young Marine called Nogard is guarding them
who the hell is Nougat the guard?