• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why aren't you pushing nibel then?? bruh

didn't he make a slip about poisoner??
:pepecafe:

It just through my mind but I can cancel poison with my antidote ability
I did not slip an arson claim. I have an ability that permits me to heal people from poison. I have 3 shots of it. I thought arsonist and poisoner were the same roles.

ok I m back for a bit after vomiting

@Mr. Reloaded I saw indigo say something about you being poisoned

was that a joke or are you actually poisoned??
I am actually poisoned.

Tyrosine is a precursor to neurotransmitters and increases plasma neurotransmitter levels (particularly dopamine and norepinephrine), but has little if any effect on mood in normal subjects. A number of studies have found tyrosine is useful during stress, cold, fatigue (in mice), prolonged work and sleep deprivation, with reductions in stress hormone levels, reductions in stress-induced weight loss seen in animal trials, and improvements in cognitive and physical performance seen in human trials.
It's been a while since I've had a 5 hour (couple years), but I didn't know this til now

Rad

Kiku
T-Pein
Hayumi/Charlie
Sallucion/Al Sama

CakeWalker

Nibel/Red Night

Indigo
Naomi
Luka
Fujishiro/Doc Watson

Mr. Reloaded
Ratchet

Seatonnes
Michelle

Polar Bear
You're lazy this game, phew
At the very least, if you aren't certain on Naomi but confident in Ratchet, you can convince people to push a more viable lynch on a town read of yours instead of whatever the fuck this is

What's the case on Kiku from your own eyes? Still mulling it over when looking back at Flower's reads and interactions

Status
Not open for further replies.