Who receives the official MVP?

  • Dr. Watson

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Polar Bear

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • T-Pein

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red Night

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ratchet

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mashiro Blue

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ultra

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mr. Reloaded

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others (Tag me with vote MVP)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
That said

@AL sama You're going to have to do less insulting my play and make more of an effort to provide a wider solve here. I've got reads on every player so my above PoE is pretty set. What is yours?
 
@CakeWalker You may be onto somethingbwith Luka actually, but given we are looking for 4 scum I don't see how there aren't multiple scum in Polar/Charlie/Kiku.

Coming around to Indigo being town to be honest, he claimed very easily and I don't really see him being so transparent as scum.
I'm still worried about his claim of being unlimited RBer.

Kiku giving me very similar vibes to Mario. Charlie I have no idea (is Charlies Charles101?)
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
I'm still worried about his claim of being unlimited RBer.

Kiku giving me very similar vibes to Mario. Charlie I have no idea (is Charlies Charles101?)
Yes he is.

In any case if you think the above are town you're going to have to get a PoE of 4 to 5 scum together outside of them, we will out Indigo aside for the time being as we are disagreeing there.
 
I

Indigo

Yeah, I saw it. I think he gets some credit for the Ultra lynch. My only reservation is I don't really see the town utility of a 3x voter that's also a one shot. It can be a thing, of course, that's why I have him as town, but it's the only real hang up I have with him.
He just said he was lying about the 3-vote being a one shot
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
Yeah, I saw it. I think he gets some credit for the Ultra lynch. My only reservation is I don't really see the town utility of a 3x voter that's also a one shot. It can be a thing, of course, that's why I have him as town, but it's the only real hang up I have with him.
That said he would surely be saving that as scum for later in the game so yeah probably just town.

Indigo I don't think T-Pein is the way.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
I think he can do it more than once, and he is saving it for the last few cycles
I really doubt scum would have an ability like that and it be more than a one shot. That gives them a hell of a lot of lynch control, I could only really justify that if the scum team is quite small maybe but I don't really see it - it's very swingy design.

If there is any scum I've missed it's probably CakeWalker, so I should revise my PoE as follows

Kiku/Charlie/Polar/Luka/CakeWalker/Red Night
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top