Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I really doubt scum would have an ability like that and it be more than a one shot. That gives them a hell of a lot of lynch control, I could only really justify that if the scum team is quite small maybe but I don't really see it - it's very swingy design.

If there is any scum I've missed it's probably CakeWalker, so I should revise my PoE as follows

Kiku/Charlie/Polar/Luka/CakeWalker/Red Night
How do you feel about a Kiku lynch then?

I'm not convinced Fuji would fake claim miller

I

Indigo

Caught up. The last stretch was easier because there were a lot of Ekko posts to skim

My main thoughts: 1. I hate how you guys all just hand out town reads like they're candy and its Halloween. I have like 3 light town reads max

2. I hate trying to figure out players like Orca and T-Pein because they never fucking give you anything to work with so I'm perfectly fine offing them if that's what the people want

3. Polar is sus because he has not yet accused me of being scum, which he usually does almost immediately every game

4. Uhhhh idk it's tough. If I had to say who has pinged me the most, I don't care for Hayumi and I don't care for Nibel

5. Wait, actually, Ekko's ChatGPT Into Inactivity before coming in swinging hard shtick makes me wary. This is activity that puts me in mind of Jojo's scum Ekko
Avoids talking about Ultra on DP1

Ultra as the day one lynch, huh? Thats rare
vote lynch seatonnes
I don't really have a horse in the ultra vs seatonnes war I'm just tying it for fun
Shit posts about the Ultra wagon, and votes for Seatonnes for "fun"

Then after that kept swapping votes like crazy

trying to avoid Ultra completely

I

Indigo

Yes, but like I said, I didn't use anything last night.
yeah, and we're just gonna trust your word for it

despite the fact you didn't say anything when i told everyone you were Roleblocked by me

and that was one of the reasons i didn't think you poisoned Reloaded

you read that and kept quiet

scummy ASF

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
hmm something like this

luka
polar
cake
nibel
watson/you

no particular order

also I m not insulting your play
Al you've been looking to take several shots as soon as you've subbed in mate. At every turn you've criticised my decisions without much regard for whether they actually make sense or not, I don't really know what you're doing to be honest. Charitably I can put it down to paranoia. I am a little concerned that you tried to argue a flavour angle around my role too, but that's something you're going to have to reconcile.

Okay so going from your PoE, how in the world am I ever scum Cake, Nibel or Watson? It just does not compute. Also your voting of me here when you have me as interchangeable with another player as opposed to anyone else is just nonsensical to me. Again - how am I supposed to work with this?

Vote: Kiku

Status
Not open for further replies.