It is happening. Just like Joyboy /Luffy, Garp and Dragon were also teleported to the future.
The final villain is not Imu, it's Enel. He and his army of moon robots are the final battle. Carrot, as the representative of the ancient moon people, will play a significant role in his defeat. Her electro powers mirror Enel's devil fruit powers. Enel's df powers are the original power source that powered the ancient robots of the ancient kingdom.

It is happening. Just like Joyboy /Luffy, Garp and Dragon were also teleported to the future.
The final villain is not Imu, it's Enel. He and his army of moon robots are the final battle. Carrot, as the representative of the ancient moon people, will play a significant role in his defeat. Her electro powers mirror Enel's devil fruit powers. Enel's df powers are the original power source that powered the ancient robots of the ancient kingdom.
Don't quote Pot Goblin

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Don't quote Pot Goblin
:shocking:

Do it bro, be our spoiler provider. :finally:
I tried it but never got a source
I wanted to draw some understandable hints
I accidentally got a hint from a guy with a Shanks profile and drew a hint
It was about the reveal that Egghead is from the past
I drew Tamago's face (Egghead) and the Pokémon Miraidon and Miraidon (the futuristic Pokémon) said "I’m actually the past."