Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Being a pervert DOES NOT EQUAL disrespecting a woman....
There is a line between "Seeing women only as a flesh" and "Seeing a woman for the whole package"

Sanji is the later, he cares of the perverted sexy side, but he also sees their nature of kindness and gentleness... which helped him during his past, while he was constantly being bullied by males.... A 6 YEARS OLD... I repeat, a 6 YEARS OLD... only saw goodness from females, and saw bad shit from males.... it's only thanks for Zeff that he treats other men good

Let's all go and look at someone similar, like Boa Hancock

Someone who is a simp for Luffy, while she mostly hate ALL MALES< due to her past and how she was treated by males

If anything, Oda has been so consistent with Sanji

Also, your whole ideals about "being perverted over women is equal to disrespecting them" is ONLY relevant when we talk about cultural values...
One Piece series is NOT ONLY a series that is NOT WESTERN in culture, it's Japanese, but also it does not reflect any kind of PRESENT cultural values....

We can see values we come to term with... but this is ANIME FICTIONAL SHOW WITH FICTIONAL CULTURE

What you see right in your culture is NOT NECESSARILY considered the same in other culture...
I'm after Jay D's video.

Oda need to stop this or someone needs to beat the living sh*t our of his editors.

Most people who hate on Sanji, are hypocrites that thirst after girls themselves. Absoutely no better than him lmao.
They literally simp over EVERY GIRL who shows up in this series

Dude, I literally have been dissing at how ugly Ulti is... and you will find people who are attacking Sanji are simping over Ulti who looks FREAKISHLY ugly with gigantic neck... saying "With that neck, it can swallow a lot" LMAO

I have nothing against simp, it's just I hate when a simp judge another simp... makes no sense

J

Jo_Ndule

Like how Luffy got oneshotted by Apoo?
Luffy got up straight next page after few seconds.
While Ulti isn't up even after 3 pages of Yamato with luffy.

Just stop it, Ulti lost to Yamato in one blow
P1 lost to g3 luffy.

Reminder Ulti didn't match g2 nor g3, she only matched Base Luffy. G3 would crush Ulti like it beat p1.
The only reason Luffy wanna go g4 is to break out of The grip. His small body can't break out the grip but in g4 it can

e difference between CoC and Ulti clash is that the people don't have foams, they are not unconscious
Nobody mentions CoC even, even Luffy doesn't points it or feels Ulti has Co
Except the Beast Pirates are too retarded to even know what CoC is. They didn't even know he used CoC when he first used it after Kaido beat him.

Luffy doesn't have to always point it out. He didn't say Katakuri has CoC when Katakuri and him had a CoC clash. Or with Doflamingo. To my awareness he's never pointed it out.

Also, no one foamed when Luffy/Chinjao clashed. So that's another thing.

Luffy got up straight next page after few seconds.
While Ulti isn't up even after 3 pages of Yamato with luffy.

Just stop it, Ulti lost to Yamato in one blow
P1 lost to g3 luffy.

Reminder Ulti didn't match g2 nor g3, she only matched Base Luffy. G3 would crush Ulti like it beat p1.
The only reason Luffy wanna go g4 is to break out of The grip. His small body can't break out the grip but in g4 it can
We don't see Ulti in the next three pages even once what the fuck are you even talking about?

Are we even reading the same series?

Being a pervert DOES NOT EQUAL disrespecting a woman....
There is a line between "Seeing women only as a flesh" and "Seeing a woman for the whole package"

Sanji is the later, he cares of the perverted sexy side, but he also sees their nature of kindness and gentleness... which helped him during his past, while he was constantly being bullied by males.... A 6 YEARS OLD... I repeat, a 6 YEARS OLD... only saw goodness from females, and saw bad shit from males.... it's only thanks for Zeff that he treats other men good

Let's all go and look at someone similar, like Boa Hancock

Someone who is a simp for Luffy, while she mostly hate ALL MALES< due to her past and how she was treated by males

If anything, Oda has been so consistent with Sanji

Also, your whole ideals about "being perverted over women is equal to disrespecting them" is ONLY relevant when we talk about cultural values...
One Piece series is NOT ONLY a series that is NOT WESTERN in culture, it's Japanese, but also it does not reflect any kind of PRESENT cultural values....

We can see values we come to term with... but this is ANIME FICTIONAL SHOW WITH FICTIONAL CULTURE

What you see right in your culture is NOT NECESSARILY considered the same in other culture...
Huh? So you would say sexualising 13 year old girls in anime is okay because that is within THEIR culture???? Of course I'm applying my own thought process and the way I see things. His perversion is highly disrespectful lol. He literally objectifies beautiful women and he has shown to be disrespectful to women who aren't beautiful. The perfect example of this is Kokoro from water 7. She was nothing but helpful to the strawhats and literally saved their lives and what does Sanji think of her? He's disgusted by her to the point where he coughs up blood because she dared to get old and fat.

Look... Oda's excuses for separating characters haven't been very convincing lately. But still, having Sanji look for beautiful women is a good enough excuse to separate him from the bunch and have him do his things.

There is no deep meaning to be had regarding this. Anybody using this to slander Sanji is doing it mostly out of spite.
Sanji ditched everyone in the middle of a raid to look for hookers mate, anybody would have done that he would have been slandered

if people wanna keep the same energy . i guess sanji bodied page 1 normal normal zoan in raid suit bruh
luffy did what sanji did to normal page 1 zoan, sanji also made page 1 scream,
and to top it all off, after sanji yeeted page 1 thought a building he lowkey waited for page 1 to transform and had a internal monologue about using raid suit to look at girls bruh
only difference here be page 1 didnt use hybrid form agaisnt luffy
shit wouldve been real different
What we know is Sanji with his kicks enhanced with rs didn't make p1 bleeding in Zoan form but luffy did with gear 3 with simple hardening .
Gear 3 with coa ~ Dj Kick Rs sanji> normal kick Rs sanji > dj kick sanji > base sanji 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.