Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Nami already mastered this technique. :madmonk:
Vivi and Rebecca have met Hancock and she used her Awakening on them. That's why Vivi won't marry even Kohza. Rebecca was flirting with Coby? No, she was cock-teasing him. They're gay AF.
Post automatically merged:

I bet Apoo is just all of Alvida's fat come to life. Literally worthless.
Apoo would lose to Alvida's FM, whoever that is. (I think he's the guy who tried to smash the barrel Luffy was in, but I could be wrong.)

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Vivi and Rebecca have met Hancock and she used her Awakening on them. That's why Vivi won't marry even Kohza. Rebecca was flirting with Coby? No, she was cock-teasing him. They're gay AF.

Apoo would lose to Alvida's FM, whoever that is. (I think he's the guy who tried to smash the barrel Luffy was in, but I could be wrong.)
Rumor has it that Apoo did Sengoku's laundry for three years to get his first bounty of 2 million.

If this is actually tha best chapter of tha series. Then that jus confirms that it was an entire Chapter bout Marco. Only logical explanation
Marco helps Weevil fend off Admiral Greenbull?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Remember when Apoo "broke" Kizaru to pieces? Kizaru was distracted. Anything distracts him, even Apoo's awful music. Morgan pulled off the same feat against Garp by slashing him.
Honestly, Apoo being kicked by Kizaru might be a top 5 moment for me. It's like watching Spandem get beat, but 50x as satisfying.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Marco fends off both of them without his Regen
Let's pray Blue Chicken doesn't come across Vice Admiral Oniguma again
Meanwhile hiktoj...

:bignews:
I'm legit about to start dming people and telling them to be on their best behavior this new spoiler chapter. Shit's gonna be crazy

It's amazing that he even survived that. Maybe he's a gag character, like when Mr. Satan got bitch slapped by Cell. I think Apoo is weaker than even Spandam.
That makes sense. Oda will let him survive anything, because it's a proven fact that his pain tolerance is 1/5th of Cracker's. And Cracker's is shit.

That makes sense. Oda will let him survive anything, because it's a proven fact that his pain tolerance is 1/5th of Cracker's. And Cracker's is shit.
Apoo may get fodderized by Bellemere (she's shown feats to pull that off), but he has a reputation. Because he's a supernova, people think he's a lot more powerful than he seems. Even Big Mom bought into it. Snack was never a "YC4." He's probably below Amande, but he's the BM Pirate to kick his ass. When he fodderized his ass, Big Mom thought he should be promoted to Sweet General. Good thing Urouge was there to expose the Minister of Fries.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Apoo may get fodderized by Bellemere (she's shown feats to pull that off), but he has a reputation. Because he's a supernova, people think he's a lot more powerful than he seems. Even Big Mom bought into it. Snack was never a "YC4." He's probably below Amande, but he's the BM Pirate to kick his ass. When he fodderized his ass, Big Mom thought he should be promoted to Sweet General. Good thing Urouge was there to expose the Minister of Fries.
Speaking of fries, I bet Apoo's gonna be stuck working at Mcdonalds after the Beast Pirate's go down and no one wants to tolerate his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.