Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
oops, clicked enter to early
very least 2/3 scum are in there
I can see dr being scum but I dont want them flipped today regardless due to activity, simple reasons
Right now we have to mch LHF to be in a comfertable thread state

I want people voting me to say who im paired with were I to be scum
We can settle for going on somebody in there since I know for a fact Im probably maybe I dont know falsly paired with one scum

No, what I mean is could you elaborate specifically as to why - not just that you read these slots as town - you read them as town
T-Piens interactions with Ultra d1, Ultra insulting them doesnt feel liek something a scum would do to a scm buddy. Saying they're a bad player and they'll sheep theyre scum reads as otwn feels like non svs behavoir, simple. I dont remember anything else from the slot
Michelle was obvious town from D1
Watson is an active player whos actually trying this game, twoenie mindset and attempting to advance the thread state. I can see a scum here but its a town lean regardless
Red Night I think is genuiny 3rrd party, they feel really genuine in there posts about being third party. ENtire D2 felt like it wasnt coming from scum
Naomi is sadly townie, I dont like the vibe of some posts but I dont think scum approaches me in the way the yddid d1. Interaction feels TVT.
Ratchet is town and seems to be one of the main scum reads thats flying under the radar, feels like scums putting suspicioun in that direction without acting on it. All of there posts scream townie. Most importantly, ill be sad if theye scum

Status
Not open for further replies.