Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's out here looking for hoes bruv. That has nothing to do with his upbringing.

Not that being "brought up that way" is ever an excuse. Luffy was supposed to be a Marine right? I love Sanji too but I hope you're true to your word about "not caring, " because when this is no longer confined to spoilers it's going to be a rough two weeks trying to defend him.
Honestly I'm happy Sanji is separated for once from Nami

That's is the best thing that can happen to Sanji.... Oda has been always holding him down because he's around that group, either protecting them, or avoiding unnecessary fights just for Nami's sake

Alone, he gets better shine in general

M

MD Zolo

hmmm... who knows LOL
maybe the person who says I will do it, controls himself and never does it
while the other person who says he won't, will eventually do it

Curiosity has always pushed human being to try the most extreme shit

I feel if I had a gender swap, I would surely have the curiosity to know what women feels during sex... so :suresure:

You all can kick me from this forum for good for being honest LOL
I don't know what you are insinuating but I am still adamant about the fact that you were defending Sanji and probably in a manner Sanji shouldn't be defended.

I do not agree with Skiddo or Fiji's assessment of Sanji's character but you didn't do Sanji's character any favor here.

Yes, because if somebody wants to end it fast as possible he thinks that "she is too strong"!!!!!

Face it, Luffy went G4 because Luffy needed G4 to overcome her.

Would Luffy defeat Ulti? Yes. But to think that Luffy proceeded to use G4 to low-diff her is BS. Luffy did it because he realized that Ulti can't be handled with G2/G3.

And Luffy defeating Page1 has no bearing on the strength level of Ulti. For example, Luffy wasn't able to one-shot Ulti, does that mean Luffy can't one-shot Page1?

Comparing Page1 and Ulti is pointless here. The point is very simple. Ulti forced Luffy to G4 by her strength. Comparing Ulti to a ship or Page1 is completely unfair.
Luffy doesn't need g4 to beat ulti....
He couldn't get out her grip thats why he was gonna use g4 to end it fast

Again how strong do you even think she is?

J

Jo_Ndule

Yes, because if somebody wants to end it fast as possible he thinks that "she is too strong"!!!!!

Face it, Luffy went G4 because Luffy needed G4 to overcome her.

Would Luffy defeat Ulti? Yes. But to think that Luffy proceeded to use G4 to low-diff her is BS. Luffy did it because he realized that Ulti can't be handled with G2/G3.

And Luffy defeating Page1 has no bearing on the strength level of Ulti. For example, Luffy wasn't able to one-shot Ulti, does that mean Luffy can't one-shot Page1?

Comparing Page1 and Ulti is pointless here. The point is very simple. Ulti forced Luffy to G4 by her strength. Comparing Ulti to a ship or Page1 is completely unfair.
That's not it.
Luffy can't break free unless he goes g4 not because Ulti won't lose to g3.

He didn't say "she's too strong"
He said "such strong power" while being grabbed. His whole arms are restrained.

Luffy didn't one-shot her coz he only used g2 and g3 on Ulti. He attacked Ulti with base hits not g2 nor g3.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
No. He has no intention of having them be part of this battle in the first place. The only reason why Perospero is coming is because there's a plot left for him with Carrot, that's obviously where Oda wants to bring closure.

No reason why Peros didn't take any of his siblings with him
Post automatically merged:

Or Drake
Yup you're right. I guess they'll show up towards the end of the arc with the Chanter to retrieve BM

Status
Not open for further replies.