It'll just be a boring flashback chapter and then we'll get to the present and Bonney will be crying, Luffy with wake up all Nika Nika grin motherfucker, Sanji will still be frozen, and we'll just be left with more questions than answers in a series unwilling to close story beats.

It'll just be a boring flashback chapter and then we'll get to the present and Bonney will be crying, Luffy with wake up all Nika Nika grin motherfucker, Sanji will still be frozen, and we'll just be left with more questions than answers in a series unwilling to close story beats.
Sanji gonna free himself and stop all the bullets shot at Bonney by doing a 360 ° in 0,001 secs using the Exoskeleton

I share a similar prediction

- Flashback ends
- Bonney crying and about to be killed
- Luffy wakes up and goes Gear 5 again
- The ancient robot stands up this time to Luffy's drums of liberation

@Lance_Dragonite rate my prediction out of 10

A man can dream T_T
Thats very likely if you ask me, the other characters than can intervain are Kuma and the ancient robot (or whatever that is) but Kuma is half dead and lost a foot, and watching a Gorosei get embarrassed by a robot from centuries ago out of nowhere isn't exactly what i call hype.

There is a reason Bonney hyped up Sanji before and hes gonna get the appropriate focus now