Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a theory.
If we (by miracle) kill all mafia there will be a serial who inherits the factional kill from them. There may be multiple seials (2?) , but they don't have (yet) killing power

This doesn't mean we shouldn't kill mafia. But if that's true then the serial(s) have also survivor powers which fits with Luka's game play and fail of actions.

I still think we should kill Cake and Polar first.

What's everyone's opinion on this?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I have a theory.
If we (by miracle) kill all mafia there will be a serial who inherits the factional kill from them. There may be multiple seials (2?) , but they don't have (yet) killing power

This doesn't mean we shouldn't kill mafia. But if that's true then the serial(s) have also survivor powers which fits with Luka's game play and fail of actions.

I can't make a team of Mafia that's plausible without Luka.

She was caught lying about host info to try and shade me...
That plus refusing to actually refill anyone all game.
She aint gonna flip town.

Implying she was a Refiller to begin with.
Unless she has been refilling scum.
Trying to refill someone with unlimited shots and then trying to refill a passive.

:laughmoji:
I could see Rej's comment as him being mad for being bringed up in discussion, regardless of what he did or didn't say. It's just "don't use me in arguments" imo. Just a side note.

Refill Gate.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
I have a theory.

2 serials? There is already me as a survivor.

I have a theory.

Tbh serial should have kills anyway and if they're not dumb they should just go for mafia before they reach majority.

I could see Cake and Polar being team tbh. Cake being team with Luka just doesn't work for me. Unless "real" vote count on Kiku last dp was higher/on Luka was lower for some reason and Cake wasn't afraid Luka will be lynched anyway.

I can't make a team of Mafia that's plausible without Luka.
What's his equity though. I mean with who. I personally don't like how easily votes on him stacked overnight. He's scummy looking at mech but maybe he's serial

Ratchet

Tbh serial should have kills anyway and if they're not dumb they should just go for mafia before they reach majority.

I could see Cake and Polar being team tbh. Cake being team with Luka just doesn't work for me. Unless "real" vote count on Kiku last dp was higher/on Luka was lower for some reason and Cake wasn't afraid Luka will be lynched anyway.

What's his equity though. I mean with who. I personally don't like how easily votes on him stacked overnight. He's scummy looking at mech but maybe he's serial
Alright well make yourself useful and you solve it then.

Ratchet

We have no concrete evidence of a serial killer. No extra kills. The only thing present is a role sheet mentioning "Mafias as Serials" which honestly could be interpreted as a poorly-worded sheet (the correct wording could be "anti-town"). We can stop with the "but serial" spec.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
We have no concrete evidence of a serial killer. No extra kills. The only thing present is a role sheet mentioning "Mafias as Serials" which honestly could be interpreted as a poorly-worded sheet (the correct wording could be "anti-town"). We can stop with the "but serial" spec.
So what's your opinion on Luka then?

What's your Poe Charlie, and why?

I think I answered at the question about refill gate
Cake - mostly due to refill gate. I can't believe she'd mess up like this twice. And it's not like we need +3vp rn to begin with. Town still has majority. I could see that as fake claim.

Polar - don't like his PoE, tbh it might be omgus on my part, no claim either

Kiku 2.0 - going after nibel rn makes zero sense, i don't like her explanation either

Luka - both kill and investigation failed one way or another

Yeah, i wanted to make sure i'm not tunneling cake too much

Alright well make yourself useful and you solve it then.
Ratchet, have i done something outside the game? Like, i don't get what's your problem. Haven't seen you making these comments towards other people.

Serial could be poisoner or arsonist.

What if my Redacted Tao Form makes me a serial?
:josad:
That would be going against your current wincon then. I don't think so.

I'd say Cake or Polar and if Cake flips something like (your vote doesn't count on your teammates) and/or Polar with more than 1 vp, it's safe to go after Luka i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.