Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wake up and people are lynching me. Meh. I've was wrong about Ultra. And thats hung over my head the rest of this game. Mafia deserve the win honestly. GG

My death is probably MYLO.

I wake up and people are lynching me. Meh. I've was wrong about Ultra. And thats hung over my head the rest of this game. Mafia deserve the win honestly. GG

My death is probably MYLO.
you're at 3-4

luka was at 6 when i was sleeping

there're 12 people alive, like 3-4 would be mafia, there's no way mislynching town would be mylo rn, this sounds like trying to make people paranoid more than anything tbh

@Luka it's hard to parse an emotional play like yours, and that's why you are alive.
But since 2 abilities failed on you, I don't think ATE helps.
Seatonnes' invest should give your alignament except you were in jail, but no one claimed jail keeper, so if you were jailed that's from mafia. Or you have a kind of commuter ability you didn't claim, and that's suspicious.
Ratchet claimed a kind of vig who should reach destination. Again, you are save from night actions.

So you see what I see?
I am sticking with my vanilla claim. I see why I’m being voted however. If I was scum, as I said, I probably wouldn’t claim vanilla. Im being genuine here, thats all I can say.
Also I feel better! Yay!
Post automatically merged:

you're at 3-4

luka was at 6 when i was sleeping

there're 12 people alive, like 3-4 would be mafia, there's no way mislynching town would be mylo rn, this sounds like trying to make people paranoid more than anything tbh
Third party
2 kills
4+1+5
It’s 5v5 scum v town :v

If Charlie is not mafia then the Poe needs adjustements and I am not ready yet to make an analysis
Charlie has seen genuine today. I’m weak to pockets- like really weak- but I don’t see them being scum

Oh also ultra probably spews me not mafia I forgot to say that

We have no concrete evidence of a serial killer. No extra kills. The only thing present is a role sheet mentioning "Mafias as Serials" which honestly could be interpreted as a poorly-worded sheet (the correct wording could be "anti-town"). We can stop with the "but serial" spec.
I don’t believe there wouldn’t be a 3rd party here. In a setup this large.

Cake is good. I’m defending my CW. This is a waste.

My flip will prove that Pein has Destructive abilities. It will be game over tomorrow based on Nibel's siding with mafia. So its irrelevant anyway.
Idk if you are aware that your last accusation of me being mafia for sure made last town invest used on me instead on a suspicious slot.
Your flip is needed since day 2 in fact.

Idk if you are aware that your last accusation of me being mafia for sure made last town invest used on me instead on a suspicious slot.
Your flip is needed since day 2 in fact.
My flip is needed because I was wrong about Ultra. lol.
Utility of my role had benefits. Made a mistake with Indigo, thought he was softing out of usage. Didnt make a mistake on Pein, as him not being refilled confirms he has destructive abilities. But choosing to flip me into potential lylo is rash.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Votes:
Ratchet > Luka
Mashiro Blue > Luka
Charlie > Luka > - > Cakewalker > - Cakewalker
Mr. Reloaded > Luka
T-Pein > Cakewalker > Luka
Kiku > Cakewalker
Luka > Mr. Reloaded
Cakewalker > T-Pein > Luka > - > T-Pein
Red Night > Cakewalker > Luka > Cakewalker