Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Big Mom already has Kaido's fruit. The question is whether Kaido eats the fruit before the fight, during the fight, or after the fight. I hope it's during the fight so that everyone can witness the colossal, awe-inspiring dragon soaring through the skies, intimidating everyone.

Yeah the “wait Oda will deliver later” has been proven wrong several times.

And to be honest what people are expecting exactly ? 10 chapters of full fledge fights where will see the real power of everyone involved is showcase ?
I mean, Oda turned WB vs Roger, one of the most expected fight by the community, into a offscreen semi-gag clash where neither crew were going all out.
If we got two fighting panels from Xebeck, it will be extraordinary.
My agenda needs someone from the old gen that saw the fights I need them to wank mihawk pulling a direct comparison :myman:
How are the chances I wonder

Big Mom already has Kaido's fruit. The question is whether Kaido eats the fruit before the fight, during the fight, or after the fight. I hope it's during the fight so that everyone can witness the colossal, awe-inspiring dragon soaring through the skies, intimidating everyone.

Kaido, aka the 'big rat' as stated by big mom, probably ran when he saw Roger get serious. No wonder he wanks Roger before dying

I think its after the fight
Roger mauled Kaido badly in vegetative state
The seiryu fruit saved his life thats why hes thankful to Linlin

Status
Not open for further replies.