Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to @T.D.A

Source

Preview of the 'Pirate King and Great Master Swordsman, "Path of Supremacy"' poster from the upcoming Jump GIGA issue

So Sanjisisters
What about the selective side by side scaling?
What about the "portrayal"?
COPE HARD

This seems made by a Zoro fan...
Except it's from the official source *

:kuzanshut:

* Can't wait for noooo w-what does Shueisha even do, O-Oda doesn't know, c-card game portrayal counts m-more, s-side by side scaling only counts when it suits my agenda
Yes... cry more lol 🤷‍♂️
This guy needs help tbh

I just saw a page of what seems like it's from pew which included Shiki, this would make more sense matchup wise.

I'm never sure whether Oda wants to make Shiki canon or not but it seems he does now.
He is cannon the Kurozumi granny turned into him for a panel in the Oden flashback. He was also mentioned in chapter 957

Roger, Whitebeard, Big Mom and Shiki where the 'Yonko' after the Rocks Era, so they where definitely the strongest after Xebec himself
No, not big mom. In the Ace novel it's said that Roger, Primebeard and Shiki competed in a battle of supremacy in the new world post God valley and it also says that BM already built her empire at that point.

Meaning BM was not on Shiki's level

Imo Rocks, Roger and Garp were at their best here.

Primebeard may have gotten slightly stronger after becoming captain of his own ship but the amount is very small.
we can agree Roger probably faced Rocks

whitebeard was Rocks ' subordinates

in the oden flashback and in-general, Roger and Whitebeard are portrayed as near equals

therefore, whitebeard rose to Roger's level post god valley

right?

Tbh its obviojs the Rocks Pirates fell apart. Was always silly to assume Garp and Roger 2 vs 7 them lol or whatever.

Chances are Garp will look a lot less impressive at God Valley than originally thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.