Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are literally standing on stone...sure pica could not go and hide but if he wanted to use said stone he could...he chose to rely on his haki because he felt invincible with it on as he himself stated just because you can cut stone does not mean you can defeat me i am invincible when infused with haki yet zoro haki was stronger therefore he won... my point honestly still stands to me, haki is the most important factor you can also look at base luffy vs hybrid drunk kaido in which luffy himself noted kaidos haki was getting stronger and pushin him back not because he was drunk and in hybrid lol...but anyways i think we could go back and forth about this all day truce until oda drops more for us :goyea::goyea::goyea:
They’re mid air cause Pica just fell out of the stone Zoro cut. That’s why Picas trying to slam him into the ground.

We’ll have to wait. Hope you’re ready for oda to confirm the logia admirals won’t have acoc
:myman:

Because even Zoro's father had to tap that Kikussy
Wth
- Pinzoro, a One Sword Style swordsman, epithet The Pin, oneshot-killed Rocks, crippled Garling into a stool vegetable, scarred WB and accidentally gave kaido his 7 losses as collateral diff while clapping meme's cheeks.
- He also took several slave women of a certain race with superior feats to build his harem. One of those women became his wife eventually
What is with all that Pinzoro stuff

- Pinzoro, a One Sword Style swordsman, epithet The Pin, oneshot-killed Rocks, crippled Garling into a stool vegetable, scarred WB and accidentally gave kaido his 7 losses as collateral diff while clapping meme's cheeks.
- He also took several slave women of a certain race with superior feats to build his harem. One of those women became his wife eventually
Greenbull will defeat the Alliance levels of delusion.

Linlin tosses him into the sea after she ties him up and makes him watch his wife’s cheeks get clapped by Pound.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Xebec doesn't even have the title of the World's Strongest Man (WSM)!

• Kaidou: The strongest living creature in history (above Xebec).
  • Mihawk: The strongest swordsman.
  • Roger: Pirate King.
  • WB: The world's strongest man.
  • Imu: A diplomatic title distributed by nobility as the "King of the world" who relies on weapons to blow up an island.

Xebec: I swear to God, I'm the strongest.:josad::josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.