Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Xebec was the captain of a 21-year-old Kaido... I would give him credit if he were Prime Kaido, but it would be impossible for him to be Prime Kaido, because Kaido would have already taken Xebec's place as the captain.
Kaido never surpassed Wb (the same BM put Wb about kaido and her) and xebec was about prime wb and roger

They’re mid air cause Pica just fell out of the stone Zoro cut. That’s why Picas trying to slam him into the ground.

We’ll have to wait. Hope you’re ready for oda to confirm the logia admirals won’t have acoc
:myman:
I remember it lol pica has no escape and chooses to come out of the stone...instead of morphing it into a mini golem or a fist he chooses to come out because he realizes zoro can cut up stone but that isn't enough to defeat him as he has haki and challenges zoro haki as he assumes his is stronger which it isn't.

Wait on it, When oda confirms they have it you will be the first person i tag... don't run away from it :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Xebec is about prime wb
BM: WB>Kaido/BM
BM is older she shuld be stronger then kaido at god valey he was just a recruit .
KAido had
Rock
WB
and Roger in the top pirates that can defeat him .
Probably because roger beat him at god valey . And if it happened it should not be hard for roger to beat an apprentice .

I remember it lol pica has no escape and chooses to come out of the stone...instead of morphing it into a mini golem or a fist he chooses to come out because he realizes zoro can cut up stone but that isn't enough to defeat him as he has haki and challenges zoro haki as he assumes his is stronger which it isn't.

Wait on it, When oda confirms they have it you will be the first person i tag... don't run away from it :cheers::cheers::cheers:
I won’t and when Kizaru gets defeated without showing CoC I’ll tag you
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.