Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy will stay with Yamato till the end of the act I foresee.

We migth have some flashbacks about Kaido thanks to Yamato.
Eager to see them.
:bamathink:
I guess saving momo will be upto Zoro/Sanji/Nami/Shinobu or even scabbards or collective effort .....Luffy won't be meeting Kaido anytime soon....he will be out of picture for a while....

are we to think using FS and Invisible Armor and Invisible Advance Armament is more taxing and depleting Haki than Using Gear 4 ? is that why Luffy didnt use FS, Invisible Armor and Advance Armament againt Ulti and others and instead was going to use Gear 4 ? .....:nicagesmile:

Nothing guarenteed that.How do you know the extend of kamazou attack ? What you do know is kamazou has clear intention of going after them (hiyori and that girl whose name i forgot) which is why the fight happened.
Lol what? I know the extend of his attack based on what the attack did to Zoro...it can't get more clear than that lol.
Clearly intention going after them is not the same as saying Zoro had to protect them IN HIS FIGHT. Which was not the chase. Killer never went after them or tried to attack them, after the fight with Zoro started.

S

SinOfGreed

"B..bu...But, in Wano, Zoro's going to get all the glory." I told Zoro fans not to expect it to be any different in Wano for Zoro, than it was for Sanji in WCI. Luffy has always, and will always get top priority.
No one said Zoro will get all the glory. Luffy's the main character so it's expected for him to get priority. That being said, Zoro has gotten the most focus after Luffy.

And it's also pretty dumb that Zoro is now on his own so deep in enemy territory. Kid and Killer aren't his true allies, Luffy and Zoro never should've gotten separated.

" I told Zoro fans not to expect it to be any different in Wano for Zoro, than it was for Sanji in WCI. Luffy has always, and will always get top priority.
Even in the beginning of Wano, Zoro already killed someone. That's >>>> all Sanji did in WCI. I don't need to mention about all of his shining fight. Well Sanji just running in WCI, never beat anyone. Lol same in Wano. :luuh:

Mate, the Tobi Roppo are base Sanji level of opponents, equivalent to Snack or Oven/Daifuku/Perospero.

That's even worse... Luffy said his Haki was good against "blunt hits" and not sharp attacks. Now it wasn't even that.
Just means Ulti has a great head which is what her dinosaur is known for. We know for a fact Luffy Haki is strong. Why people never want to give credit to anybody else. She just strong luffy not weak.

"B..bu...But, in Wano, Zoro's going to get all the glory." I told Zoro fans not to expect it to be any different in Wano for Zoro, than it was for Sanji in WCI. Luffy has always, and will always get top priority.
Emm Zoro is on the group that seems that will play a role against Kaido.

So I think is quite good.

With him having the second main focus in the arc I think is the most great thing one can ask cuz as you said luffy is mc.

Status
Not open for further replies.