Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, so you didn't get your protection back when you're blocked and happened to gain another one-shot?
Nope. Are you seriously not reading.

I used the protection on naomi but was blocked. I didn't know rej doesn't refund shots so I tried again the following night but was told I don't have anymore shots.

It was a 1 shot and was used up by kiku 2.0's block. Not refunded (so stupid from a game setup imo lol)

Nope. Are you seriously not reading.

I used the protection on naomi but was blocked. I didn't know rej doesn't refund shots so I tried again the following night but was told I don't have anymore shots.

It was a 1 shot and was used up by kiku 2.0's block. Not refunded (so stupid from a game setup imo lol)
Thoughts on everyone in the game rn?
Whats your solve

@Polar Bear

Michelle got her ability refunded when it failed
I have asked Rej multiple times and he said he does not
@Polar Bear

Michelle got her ability refunded when it failed
Don't think she did. I asked and was told if an x shot is used and fails in any way the shot is consumed and not refunded.

You supposedly have an x shot right....

Ask rej if your shot failed would you get refunded

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I have polar bear as my 3rd sus.
Convince me he is more sus than luka who has avoided getting lynched like 3 times and who yall CFD last phase....
Just read my posts today please. We all need to be voting one person. If you're town you're going to need to show it. I actually think you might be town to be honest but that just makes your vote all the more imperative.

Or don't and lose the game, up to you.

If I track someone who has been blocked, the visited no one result happens. Sorry, Ratchet.

Oh, also, I got offered the option of 1 Shot Antidote, which I assume means the poison was legit. So Reloaded, clear. Not that I suspected him, of course, lovely guy, that Mr Reloaded

Votes:

Mashiro Blue > Luka
Mr. Reloaded
> Luka
T-Pein > Cakewalker > Luka
Kiku > Cakewalker
Luka > Mr. Reloaded > T-Pein
Red Night > Cakewalker > Luka > Cakewalker
Ratchet > Luka > Cakewalker

Dr. Watson
> Cakewalker
Polar Bear > Cakewalker
Charlie > Luka > - > Cakewalker > - > Cakewalker

Hmmm.
Polar and charlie + the indies derailed from luka.
Also forgot blue existed.....
But imma put him at town from this.

If I track someone who has been blocked, the visited no one result happens. Sorry, Ratchet.

Oh, also, I got offered the option of 1 Shot Antidote, which I assume means the poison was legit. So Reloaded, clear. Not that I suspected him, of course, lovely guy, that Mr Reloaded
Hmmm.
Big if true.
Although he did stay on luka all of last phase.

Just read my posts today please. We all need to be voting one person. If you're town you're going to need to show it. I actually think you might be town to be honest but that just makes your vote all the more imperative.

Or don't and lose the game, up to you.

I don't think serial killer kun should be dictating anything tbh....
If polar exposed himself to save his mate then why do you wanna lynch that b4 the person he exposed himself for?
Me thinks luka is the GF and this is why he is immune to cop + scum saving him over and over vs lynching him and getting some town cred for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.