Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s honestly the perfect place for the final Poneglyph.

Luffy vs Blackbeard taking place there is ideal
Only makes sense if it can literally move locations. If its destroyed or just missing then it doesnt work.

Honestly it just being an average kingdom with resources dampens the entire idea that itll be actually important save for a flashback these days.

Lodestar might better serve that backdrop since we've never seen it

But didn't the island disappear without a trace after the incident? And was located in the West Blue.

We'll probably see the incident through some other character's flashback, but visiting it doesn't seem likely.
It disappeared however, Shanks mentioned bringing wine from his hometown to Whitebeard just two years ago.

If you look at the world map, the West Blue is just across the Calm Belt from the new world. It possibly just was moved to the New World

Only makes sense if it can literally move locations. If its destroyed or just missing then it doesnt work.

Honestly it just being an average kingdom with resources dampens the entire idea that itll be actually important save for a flashback these days.

Lodestar might better serve that backdrop since we've never seen it
It being a place of major historical significance in Rogers journey is exactly the point. Lodestar isn’t half as important as God Valley is.

It being a place of major historical significance in Rogers journey is exactly the point. Lodestar isn’t half as important as God Valley is.
?? Roger was the first person to reach Lodestar lol, just like Laugh Tale, thats pretty major.

I dont think anyone is treating that island fairly. The fact that God Valley has been shown and isnt being hidden like Elbaf, Lodestar and Laugh Tale leads me to beleive its not an actual location we are going to.

Again, unless the island can move (I have specifically predicted it might be Imu's weapon, Uranus), theres virtually no reason we are leaving the Grand Line lol, it would defeat the purpose of the journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.