Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like, why Roger there and why does he help Garp?

I mean, I understand Garp as being a marine, but why would Roger go there? When he didnt know nothing about the lost history at that point.

I wonder how the World Govt. Commander in Chief stands compared to the Supreme Commander of Holy Knights in terms of hierarchy.

Technically, Kong should command ALL the military resources of the World Govt. (Gorosei aside), Holy Knights included, but maybe they are an exception and only answer to Garling.
I would say the Holy Knights have higher authority by virtue of being the ones in charge of mediating conflicts between Celestial Dragons and being CDs themselves. From their perspective, the WG Commander in Chief is only the highest ranked figure among the insects that are humans and he has no right to hold any kind of authority or power over the gods.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Nobody fucking cares I'm so fucking sick of Redon being a little sissy bitch boy he needs to get the hell out of this community and finally get a girl friend he's like 34 and still living in his grandma's basement trying to farm likes on twitter with these corny ass vague ass hints like this is some kindergarten type shit and I bet he holds his ears and screams when someone calls him out for it too
tl:dr

Status
Not open for further replies.