Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roger and Garp were 40. Whitebeard 36.

This is the age dudes peak in OP. So yeah, they were at their peak. In Whitebeard's case IIRC he was stated to be at his peak by 38? So he was maybe like 98% peak, since he was 36 here
They may be in peak but I think Roger and Garp grew a lil stronger after God Valley to become fully high top tiers

Rocks pirates are just monstrous
To be able to fight Saturn, Prime Roger, Prime Ray, Prime Garp, Prime Kong, and Garling...yet only Xebec and Kaido end up losing, is something crazy

@Paperchampion23 I thought it was gonna br Dragon who was the fella with the burn scar but it's sounding like Xebec imo since we still don't really know abput him or God Valley

Elbaf might answer a lot of questions
:shocking:
Oh at this point Im convinced Rocks' is highly central to the 4th Poneglyph war and is also a villain faction.

Separate note, Oda didnt forget about KONGU:finally:

> We all know that Rocks's down fall happened 38 years ago :

It was Roger Crew and Garp with Marines against Rocks Crew !

Let us see :

> Roger was around 39 years old at that time ( 77 yo ( if he's still alive right now ) - 38 ) !

> Rayleigh was around 40 years old at that time ( 78 - 38 ) !

> Garp was around 40 years old at that time ( 78 - 38 ) !

> Whitebeard was around 36 years old at that time ( 74 ( if he's still alive ) - 38 ) !

> Big Mom was around 30 years old at that time ( 68 - 38 ) !

> Kaido was around 21 years old at that time ( 59 - 38 ) !

> Kaido ( 21 years old ) and Big Mom ( 30 years old ) are sure as hell , they aren't in their prime !

> Whitebeard ( 36 years old ) was around his Prime , He only peaked at the age of 38 according to magazine Nr.9 !

> Rayleigh and Garp should have peaked with their Prime Age at 40 years old when even Oden peaked at the age of 39 years old !

> Roger should be around his prime at the age of 38 years old or he was already at his peak !

I want to mention that to see how they are going to do in God Valley's incident !

Status
Not open for further replies.