Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kaido learned to coat himself with COC here in God Valley...
And even to use FS, unlocking both and defeating Garling.
Zoro age = 21
Kaidou age = 21
:steef::steef::kailaugh:
Sanji and Zoro are both 21 after the time skip but Sanji's birthday is March 2nd, while Zoro's is November 11th. With their birthdays alone it seems pretty obvious that Sanji's older, but I'm not sure they were born in the same year.

"In this chapter, Miss Buckingham Stussy (Weevil's mother) appears looking the same as her clone (Stussy) from the present. As for Xebec, we don't see his face yet. Although we did hear him speak

No he wasn’t? Luffy without gear 5 was going to lose right after using the second Over Kong Gun which didn’t even hurt Kaido half as much as Luffys Gear 5 attacks…

Haki is the supplementary power. Most top tiers have powerful fruits or other broken abilities to make themselves the strongest.

Admirals have broken logias
Kaido has a broken zoan
Big mom has a powerful Paramecia
Blackbeard has two powerful fruits
Whitebeard had the strongest Paramecia ever

And I hope you’re willing to accept the L of shanks, the man who’s constantly hyped for his haki ends up losing to a Blackbeard who hasn’t even been hinted to have CoC let alone coating.
This is Quite literally the exact opposite of what the story is telling us isn't it??? Haki transcends all, it's dfs which are supplementary. I will admit if bb beats shanks without it then you win but my man is ambitious af.

This is Quite literally the exact opposite of what the story is telling us isn't it??? Haki transcends all, it's dfs which are supplementary. I will admit if bb beats shanks without it then you win but my man is ambitious af.
Haki transcends all was just the ideology of Kaido, who failed showing his ideology was wrong. It’s like how Don Krieg saying Military might was all that matters.

Just from a story writing, you think oda would write half the manga without the main power system? It’s clear DFs are the big ones seeing how the Gorosei and seemingly Imu are power users with hax and the ultimate pirate villains are devil fruit power hunters.

Young Newgate ,Young Shiki, young rocks

Roger pirates and Garp were in prime, Garling was maybe close to prime like WB was

Xebec was high top tier
I don't think Roger and Garp were high top tiers at God Valley , they were mid top tiers
Roger and Garp were 40. Whitebeard 36.

This is the age dudes peak in OP. So yeah, they were at their peak. In Whitebeard's case IIRC he was stated to be at his peak by 38? So he was maybe like 98% peak, since he was 36 here

Status
Not open for further replies.