Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter was decent but hella overhyped
On one hand i get it, Redon has come out and said its not about dialogue (but said theres a lot), its about the art.

Its the fact that Oda drew so many big names in the chapter.

- Almost all Rocks pirates (save for Rocks)
- Roger, Rayleigh and Scopper
- Garp and Bogard apparently
- Kong
- At least 4 God Knights
- Saturn just exuding Conquerors it seems in human form.

Etc. Its likely hype from that alone, while yes it focuses on Kuma and is skipped for now.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
They need the warrior of science "title" to validate their theories which all end in the science project getting...CoC. :suresure:
No they think it parallels the warrior of liberation nika thing.
Ofc the warrior of science is just how sanji described what hewould becone if he chose to become evil and is actually meaningless in the grand scheme of things

I hope we find out why Roger and Rocks arrived to God Valley in this chapter, I think Rocks for devil fruits hunting ( like Blackbeard is doing at the moment), but Roger? Please Oda give us a fucking answer this time :kriwhat:

Haha those lyrics. Fun stuff. Hunic remnants or what? And your background story must be long.

In a Nutshell: Ancestors from Germany and Austria; lived in german settlments around Volga, Black Sea and Caucasus; rise of the Commies, lost land and properties, forced into gulags and labor camps, the german languege was forbidden, shamed and called fashist (even to my parents generation) and lastly around 1998/9 moved to germany

No they think it parallels the warrior of liberation nika thing.
Ofc the warrior of science is just how sanji described what hewould becone if he chose to become evil and is actually meaningless in the grand scheme of things
I remember candies being very loud about him not being the warrior of science, that he refused it and wants nothing to do with it but here we are.

C

CensoredbyWG

I hope we find out why Roger and Rocks arrived to God Valley in this chapter, I think Rocks for devil fruits hunting ( like Blackbeard is doing at the moment), but Roger? Please Oda give us a fucking answer this time :kriwhat:
Summary already said that bonney's mother talked to them.

In a Nutshell: Ancestors from Germany and Austria; lived in german settlments around Volga, Black Sea and Caucasus; rise of the Commies, lost land and properties, forced into gulags and labor camps, the german languege was forbidden, shamed and called fashist (even to my parents generation) and lastly around 1998/9 moved to germany
Össie empire. It didn't stretch to Black Sea, did it?

Status
Not open for further replies.