Spoiler One Piece Chapter 983 Spoilers Discussion

Who Is Luffy’s Right Hand Man?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

Momo just aint any conqueror hes odens son. He was even disappointed at momo not living up to his expectations
Him showing off coc will prove that momo does have lots of potential just like his father
You are confusing "happy" with "respect". Kaido respected Oden near the very end and still killed him. He may respect Momo and then kill him (which will make him happy I guess).

▪ Luffy got his Coa broken against Base Ulti .:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
▪ Luffy with gear 3 coated with basic armament made Lay Lay bleeding and didn't appear after that while sanji with his enhanced kicks by Rs didn't :milaugh::milaugh:
▪ Kidd is panting despite having killer's help and using their fighting style against waiters ( < Gifters and the only gifter observed is the wolf dude ) and sneackattacked them while they are distracted:gonope::gonope::suresure::suresure::suresure::gokulaugh::gokulaugh: vs Zoro who is soloed an army of gifters as he implied when he said more of df users are coming with nitoryo style while 500 of them are coming .:goyea::moonwalk::moonwalk::myman::myman::smoothy: .
▪ Luffy is an admiral level while he needed gear 4 against Ulti who doesn't even show if she could take down a calamity .:choppawhat::okay::endthis::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::lusalty:
▪ Fs legend of luffy stopped working against strong characters .
( Apoo - Ulti - P1 ) .:whitepress::okay::kriwhat::seriously::seriously::seriously::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
That's the analyse of this chapter .:myman::myman:
Kidd and Killer :virusprot::virusprot:

Just means Ulti has a great head which is what her dinosaur is known for. We know for a fact Luffy Haki is strong. Why people never want to give credit to anybody else. She just strong luffy not weak.
Exactly that's the case. Sanjikun is just searching for a reason not to give someone like Ulti, who was supposed to be "weak" compared to the top dogs like Doflamingo and the Commanders, the credits she deserved and that's why he tries to lowball Luffy's CoA, lol.

To be honest, I'm surprised from Ulti's performance. I kept my expectations on Kaido's vets very low but here we are: Ulti powerful enough to almost force Luffy using G4th.
And by the way, that "ShE jUsT gRaSpEd LuFfY aNd ThAt'S wHy He TrIeD tO uSe G4" does not work; Luffy himself admitted that she is very strong even before she caught him. After that headbutt clash, Luffy absolutely took her seriously.

Yes, I definitely underestimated Ulti as well. I thought Who's Who and Sasaki are the only top dogs of the flying six but even Ulti is a powerful individual.

You are confusing "happy" with "respect". Kaido respected Oden near the very end and still killed him. He may respect Momo and then kill him (which will make him happy I guess).
Either way hes gonna be impressed
I can see him wanting momo to live maybe even wanting to force him to join his crew. Even moreso when he sees his dragon form
Why would Kaido be happy? Lol
Momo just aint any conqueror hes odens son. He was even disappointed at momo not living up to his expectations
Him showing off coc will prove that momo does have lots of potential just like his father

F

Fallen Prince

However my only criticism with one piece is oda brings back naive of the plot . Pound being alive was totally unnecessary perhaps the editors sacking is def a message oda is not happy with sales figures for one piece dropping like hell and wano did turn out to be hype as he tried to portray .

I absolutely hated Oden's arc it was incredibly boring if it werent for Roger and Witebeard the flashback was deadpan in my opinion. Oda really needs to man up make series more dark , reader still dont feel the yonko threat . Oda has forgotten the audience loves darj themed and hero complex character are pretty much over.

Status
Not open for further replies.