Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
On one hand i get it, Redon has come out and said its not about dialogue (but said theres a lot), its about the art.

Its the fact that Oda drew so many big names in the chapter.

- Almost all Rocks pirates (save for Rocks)
- Roger, Rayleigh and Scopper
- Garp and Bogard apparently
- Kong
- At least 4 God Knights
- Saturn just exuding Conquerors it seems in human form.

Etc. Its likely hype from that alone, while yes it focuses on Kuma and is skipped for now.
Yeah that’s cool and all and happy we ‘see’ rocks
But at the same time we do not get shit out of Rocks

Another thing to note that’s weird is, Kuma outright defies Saturn and expresses the name of Nika
And not only escapes but lives a fruitful future albeit relatively short

It’s weird given that I’d expect the WG, the damn Gorosei to hunt down anyone with this taboo knowledge

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
On one hand i get it, Redon has come out and said its not about dialogue (but said theres a lot), its about the art.

Its the fact that Oda drew so many big names in the chapter.

- Almost all Rocks pirates (save for Rocks)
- Roger, Rayleigh and Scopper
- Garp and Bogard apparently
- Kong
- At least 4 God Knights
- Saturn just exuding Conquerors it seems in human form.

Etc. Its likely hype from that alone, while yes it focuses on Kuma and is skipped for now.
If people on this site can't wait till they see the actual chapter to judge it, they should stop reading spoilers and posting about them.

This isn't a novel. It's a manga, it's a comic.

How in the fuck can you judge the chapter, when the medium is manga, and you haven't seen the pages yet?

Like, I don't want to see someone describe the Mona Lisa to me. I want to see the Mona Lisa. Chapter is full of characters fans have wanted to see for awhile, and we're saying it's bad when we haven't even read it. It just doesn't make sense.

Also, Redon rates it for himself, not everyone else.

The fake leakers that act like everyone will love the chapter are the assholes, Redon's honest in his posts. You can dislike what he says, but at least Redon means it, unlike the fake fucks constantly pretending he said shit he didn't, or acting like they have sources when they just mine other sites for leaks to post them on Twitter.

It's fine to dislike the chapter, but, fuck, read it first, oi.

Status
Not open for further replies.