Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kong was a really wise man.
He knew that the Admirals wont stand a chance against all this CoC monsters in God Valley so he didnt call them. :crazwhat:
You say Kong but you could say Oda, how's he going to write a free for all between pirates and marines when the top pirates are CoC monsters with overpowered fruits while the top marines only have decent CoA and good fruits?

GB fought to the death against Morley to protect them. Fuji has his own agenda.
Thing is i don't even know why that shit matter when a admiral would get call if a CD try to take a man girlfriend .
Plus a admiral did get call cause a CD get hit from buying a luffy friend and shooting friend after luffy punch him .

Yeah that’s cool and all and happy we ‘see’ rocks
But at the same time we do not get shit out of Rocks

Another thing to note that’s weird is, Kuma outright defies Saturn and expresses the name of Nika
And not only escapes but lives a fruitful future albeit relatively short

It’s weird given that I’d expect the WG, the damn Gorosei to hunt down anyone with this taboo knowledge
Them coming after him could be reason he end up with revs .
Still have years of his flashback left but in end they fuck him over anyway .

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
No they think it parallels the warrior of liberation nika thing.
Ofc the warrior of science is just how sanji described what hewould becone if he chose to become evil and is actually meaningless in the grand scheme of things
Buddy, 2 or 3 people think that and we even had a discussion on some thread or the FC where we were vocal that sanji rejected the warrior of science thing.
lmao.

Don't mix some vocal minority with the rest of us, plz.
:kuzanope:

C

CensoredbyWG

True I've missed a step, Jinney revealed all the informations, so Rocks wanted the devil fruits and Roger wanted to help the slaves? :quest:
Roger and garp losing their good man status real quick lol.
Post automatically merged:

they always seem to stale mate .
If he was stronger it was by an hair .
Sick, on the death door, Roger was stalemated by primebeard.

Prime roger>>>>>>WB

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Buddy, 2 or 3 people think that and we even had a discussion on some thread or the FC where we were vocal that sanji rejected the warrior of science thing.
lmao.

Don't mix some vocal minority with the rest of us, plz.
:kuzanope:
He literally said "the me who is helpless against women or the merciless warrior of science"
Since sanji still cant hit women its obvious which one he picked
How is that even a discussion lol

Sounds like it was an urgent response.

Ginney leaked the Tenryuubito plans 2 weeks prior, and it got to Rocks and Roger. Seems Kong realized this, noticed Garp was close by on vacation, and sent him there. Garp only listened because he heard Roger was around.

I guess its becoming clearer that Rocks wanted to kill the Tenryuubito or take them hostage to aim his way towards World domination.
This chapter seems to imply rocks just wants the CDs treasures, same as Roger… and nothing else… I mean Big mom apparently even steals the fish fruit and that’s that

maybe Sengoku was lying about rocks wanting world domination

maybe Roger and Rocks literally just came to God valley for treasures but their fight was so chaotic that the WG made a story about why Rocks was erased or some shit

C

CensoredbyWG

This chapter seems to imply rocks just wants the CDs treasures, same as Roger… and nothing else… I mean Big mom apparently even steals the fish fruit and that’s that

maybe Sengoku was lying about rocks wanting world domination

maybe Roger and Rocks literally just came to God valley for treasures but their fight was so chaotic that the WG made a story about why Rocks was erased or some shit
WG is notorious for fixing stories

Garp refused to become an admiral and he was the strongest marine, I don't see the problem here and I'm one of those people that do not care about the yonko vs admirals debate
One of the jobs of the admirals is literally to protect celestial dragons… hence why Kizaru showed up at Sabaody

Garp being stronger than admirals doesn’t change the fact that this is attack on God valley should EXPLICITLY BE THE ADMIRALS’ JOBS

Status
Not open for further replies.