Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But now I'm curious, you go out of your way to introduce specifications of your mechanics on your flip revival, but avoid disclosing what the "unstoppable" passive is and to top it off, talk about a vague hidden mechanic.

What does all this entail, why the omission of the other info in this weird, complicated revival mechanic? I know you're at least town-siding this game and you can pass it because you historically are good at townhunting. Are you omitting these things that haven't been questioned because you don't want to reveal (or risk it) what your wincon is?

But I'm curious as to why you don't seem to have a passionate response toward Naomi who tunneled you - you just gave a lethargic "it's whatever" answer instead of even trying to show (not tell) Naomi she's merely tunneling on you.

Again, I don't read you as part of any scum team to be clea and will trust you do to your play and cooperation and guidance, but I'm wondering what the purpose of a role like this is even for - is there an oppodite, competing role to it?

Does the revival mean you win?

It's such a weird, mysterious role I'm aching to see, wonder what Rej cooked up here.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Forgot about Blue for a sec

Polar/Blue/T-pein

Or

Polar/Luka/Blue

Or

Polar/Blue/Reloaded

????

Read on CK implies building up to a mislynch and hiding in the dark like Polar did, under the assumption the play is mirroring Polar's

Or Blue is town
Blue's colour is blue senpai

I can't really talk rn tbh. I'd rather lynch Polar tbh but oh well

Ngl, fact that there's hammer without me voting doesn't look good but rn we can only wait anyway

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
why?
if you think both are scum why one before the other?
why has luka been unlynchable all game when everyone and their dogs supposedly susses them?

:laughmoji:
There should be an order to things - Polar is evidently scum on play so for me is the safest bet. Oh well, worst case he flips town and this thing is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.