Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1096 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The one that's being disingenuous here is you. When have I said that Garp counts for the Admiral agenda ?
You're just lying by making it seem like Admiral fans went off on Garp not mentioning that the billion Yonkou fans that cosplayed as Garp fans actually started that.
You all slandered the fuck out of garp for telling Koby to break the arm and getting stabbed by shiryu.
I specifically remember telling some admiral fans here how garp downplay would come back to bite you and now you want to go back in time and pretend you never slandered him.

You all slandered the fuck out of garp for telling Koby to break the arm and getting stabbed by shiryu.
I specifically remember telling some admiral fans here how garp downplay would come back to bite you and now you want to go back in time and pretend you never slandered him.
I specifically remember Lee started trashing one of the leakers for saying Garp got the better of Kuzan during the blue hole chapter.

Lee started lying his ass off about how Garp didn't damage Kuzan and called the leaker a liar. And said leaker was nice enough to translate a few pages too.

"He has a Sword+Gun Comfirmed" why do you lot think you won a Award or something by writing that??? Did you weirdos never saw a Swordsman who has a Pistol as well? In that case dont ever call Zoro a Swordsman again for using Kicks and Fists troughout One Piece :tchpepe:
Mihawk > Roger Agenda just got destroyed cry

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
"He has a Sword+Gun Comfirmed" why do you lot think you won a Award or something by writing that??? Did you weirdos never saw a Swordsman who has a Pistol as well? In that case dont ever call Zoro a Swordsman again for using Kicks and Fists troughout One Piece :tchpepe:
Just you wait until xebec is a swordsman too he uses a saber after all

Saturn surrounded by his "Flames and Black Lightning"plus the whole Island emitting lightning as well
Just like what he is doing on Egghead right now.

Fact is Roger ,and Rocks where at God Valley so both of them must have seen Saturn or had a run in with him.

Ngl this makes Saturn even more scary imo :crazwhat:

Just a stretch what if Rocks and Roger fought Saturn with the help of Garp ,because everyone saw Saturn in his Zoan form.
What if even CD‘s aren‘t allowed to see him like this?
Saturn wanted to get rid of everyone ,even CD‘s and Slaves ,that‘s why Garp and Roger protected the slaves and CD‘s.

Status
Not open for further replies.