[FNZ] Role Madness Round 10: Kakegurui

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
My gut’s telling me something...it’s been right more often than it’s been wrong this game, so here me out:

Queen, a proven scum this round, opted to vote for Wolf (I can’t decide how I wanna shorten the first half of your name, so I’m just gonna use the second part) seeing as she knew it didn’t matter. This could just be due to him sussing her so hard, but I’m the one who was leading the charge against her, so why not vote me instead? She doesn’t have anything to lose by saying I should go, but she chooses to name someone else.

Wolf, for his part, sussed her AND Marimo as scum. If we assume he’s a townie (and hence why Queen, a mafia member, wanted to cast suspicion on him), he’s picked out two people who’ve been suspicious the entire game and to many players therein. Nobody has had a firm grasp on Marimo’s alignment this entire time; we haven’t been fully convinced of his scumminess, at least compared to others, but he has made some questionable decisions for a true townie.

He didn’t vote for Light, and only went along with lynching Queen because a different vote wouldn’t have mattered. He said as much earlier when he admitted he didn’t fully believe my reasoning. Moreover, he said that he believed TAC was town, adding it was “all [he] knew atm” prior to the first day phase ending.

So Marimo has been kinda suspicious the entire game, hasn’t voted along with most lynches that resulted in a scum death, and right after claiming to view only one person as confirmed town, the player in question is dead. I don’t think any of these things are coincidences.

@RayanOO, I think you’ve proven yourself time and again to be a townie. @krogothwolf, after reading your posts today, I’m convinced you’re safe as well. I hope my actions throughout this game have demonstrated my allegiance, and I believe we may be able to end the game with a win for the good guys.

As for the one remaining scum...I said no hard feelings to you at the beginning of the game, and I mean it now as I did then. However, I’m still playing for keeps, and personal feelings don’t matter right now.

Vote Lynch Marimo
I don't know between krog and Marimo....

My gut’s telling me something...it’s been right more often than it’s been wrong this game, so here me out:

Queen, a proven scum this round, opted to vote for Wolf (I can’t decide how I wanna shorten the first half of your name, so I’m just gonna use the second part) seeing as she knew it didn’t matter. This could just be due to him sussing her so hard, but I’m the one who was leading the charge against her, so why not vote me instead? She doesn’t have anything to lose by saying I should go, but she chooses to name someone else.

Wolf, for his part, sussed her AND Marimo as scum. If we assume he’s a townie (and hence why Queen, a mafia member, wanted to cast suspicion on him), he’s picked out two people who’ve been suspicious the entire game and to many players therein. Nobody has had a firm grasp on Marimo’s alignment this entire time; we haven’t been fully convinced of his scumminess, at least compared to others, but he has made some questionable decisions for a true townie.

He didn’t vote for Light, and only went along with lynching Queen because a different vote wouldn’t have mattered. He said as much earlier when he admitted he didn’t fully believe my reasoning. Moreover, he said that he believed TAC was town, adding it was “all [he] knew atm” prior to the first day phase ending.

So Marimo has been kinda suspicious the entire game, hasn’t voted along with most lynches that resulted in a scum death, and right after claiming to view only one person as confirmed town, the player in question is dead. I don’t think any of these things are coincidences.

@RayanOO, I think you’ve proven yourself time and again to be a townie. @krogothwolf, after reading your posts today, I’m convinced you’re safe as well. I hope my actions throughout this game have demonstrated my allegiance, and I believe we may be able to end the game with a win for the good guys.

As for the one remaining scum...I said no hard feelings to you at the beginning of the game, and I mean it now as I did then. However, I’m still playing for keeps, and personal feelings don’t matter right now.

Vote Lynch Marimo

There's a few reasons to not vote for you. No one has suspected you pretty much all game, casting a vote on you isn't going to drive up any suspicion or make the survivors think otherwise. Had she voted you I wouldn't have thought a second about it.

Voting me works two ways.

If I was scum, you'll think she voted me to make me look less suspicious, but in end game like this its hard for that to really work because there's a lot of thinking already done into a player.

If I wasn't scum, but people were looking at me as suspicious then you toss the vote on me because of that and then hope it works.

I made myself suspicious due to a fuck up with light and rayan's post as well as general inactivity in the beginning. That's my fault and nothing can change that suspicious.

But look at whos thrown that suspicious at me so far.

Light
Queen
Marimo
Rayan.

Rayan's suspicion of me is the most valid of them all and he pointed it out as well. I got him mixed up. The second was more me saying don't trust someone who votes scum because it could be other reasons but still also a valid reason to cast suspicion on me.

The other 3 didn't really give overall valid reasons but instead tossed out vagueness on my posting and activity. Each one was casting the suspicion the same way and along the same lines.

Marimo would throw out queen or light when others would mention them but he would try to drive the suspect attention to me always. There's a few things at play here or there, he could be town and just really had it out for me, but his sus was generally due to my inactivity and no voting D1. Which was due to me being less active. He really only hit the light/queen stuff when it was forced to but would try to direct the lynch to me.

My view by using two members of his team and me as well, he can cloak himself as he was scum hunting but not really active just throwing those out who were being suspect as being scum.

I believe Jew is town and am now use Rayan is not scum.
Post automatically merged:

Rayan not scum = town or friendly third at most.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don't know between krog and Marimo....
It’s not my job to defend Wolf, and the suspicion may be warranted, but I have another reason why I believe it’s Marimo that I can’t say without breaking the rules. Vote however you feel; like I said, I’m pretty sure you’re town, so I know you’ve got my same interests at heart. However, even if you join me and they both vote against one of us, it’lol be up to the RNG. If Wolf votes for Marimo as well, will you be convinced? What would it take for you not to sus him?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It’s not my job to defend Wolf, and the suspicion may be warranted, but I have another reason why I believe it’s Marimo that I can’t say without breaking the rules. Vote however you feel; like I said, I’m pretty sure you’re town, so I know you’ve got my same interests at heart. However, even if you join me and they both vote against one of us, it’lol be up to the RNG. If Wolf votes for Marimo as well, will you be convinced? What would it take for you not to sus him?
You were right for Queen so I will maybe follow your lead

I'm with you on marimo based on everything that's happened the last few day phases and rayan's actions in those.

Again his sus of me is warranted because of my screw up. I got him and light messed up and with light turning scum it doesnt help me very much.

vote lynch marimo @Kiwipom

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Marimo_420 has been lynched! His role was:

You're Itsuki Sumeragi

[Active - Immense wealth] - Itsuki uses her gambling skills as well as her immense wealth in order to get whatever it is she desires. Each night you may target a player to discern their alignment. You will receive results in the form of [Guilty] or [Innocent].

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town
It is now Night 5, dayphase will start when all actions have been submitted.

5. @krogothwolf
10. @RayanOO
14. @Jew D. Boy

Alright, I know Jew boy is town for sure.

Based on a few things the only logical person to be scum is rayan. Maybe I was wrong on him for how he reacted to my mistakes nd gave him the benefit of the doubt but the fact there was a miskill tonight and I'm pretty sure based on Marimo's question.

He used his ability on me and got innocent. Therefor he was questioning if I could also have a passive that shows me up as innocent. In a claimless game that comes off as extremely OP for mafia or scum in general to have two people who will show up innocent.

@Jew D. Boy what do you think on that?

vote lynch @RayanOO

No hard feelings, Marimo...?

Vote Lynch Wolf
Seriously think on it, Marimo was wondering about passives, he then was 100% sure I was guilty. Rayan's sus of me is because I messed up not any other real reason. Do you think there are two passives in this game that will make scum show innocent if there they got investigated?

Status
Not open for further replies.