One Piece Chapter 1096: "Kumachi"

Who is the strongest fighter in God Valley?

• Total voters
Fullalead Treasure must be a huge deal for the Rocks to go all the way from New World to West Blue and take it back. Doesn't seem to be a Devil Fruit cause Linlin was the only one implying a Devil Fruit and also the only one showing up at the Devil Fruits location, but I could be wrong... Nice to see Newgate and Shiki but Captain John is the one that really intrigues me the most.

Not sure I understood why Roger decided to intervene and stop Rocks. Did he have knowledge of this treasure and wanted to make sure Rocks didn't get his hands on it because of how dangerous he would become? Even to the point of collaborating with the Marines?
Also "it's been 1 year" from what?

Garling is a devil. He's Lucci on steroids when it comes to killing. Interesting the fact that Holy Knights are probably selected exclusively by Celestial Dragons family members (so with noble blood) since that one Holy Knight is implied to be part Manmyia family. Spotted some interesting designs, like the Holy Knight shaped like a gnu skull. I doubt all of them are alive after 38 years tho.

The christian theme goes strong with Kuma. The contrast of a real saint being hunted by self-proclaimed saints who are actual demons on earth is poethic. The self-sacrificing nature, the natural kindness & altruism, the wood craftsmanship, the healing powers... again, Kuma seems to be strongly associated to a traditional christian theme, makes sense how he was shown reading a bible since his First introduction. I don't think we've ever seen someone born with a heart as good as Kuma's in the entire story, just sayin...
Its been a year from them reaching Lodestar, that happened 39 years ago. As for the treasure, idk, but its fascinating that both Rocks and Imu seem to have these secret treasures that we dont know about.

That's a visual Den Den Mushi in the top left panel, and Mary Geoise in the panel below it.

The Celestial Dragons are actually live streaming themselves committing genocide to their families back home, so they can watch Figarland murder natives.

No wonder Doffy was so fucked up, holy shit.

@AverageNamiEnjoyer look at Cat and Dragon above Ginny

I think there is important parallel

Yeah im not sure. It wouldnt surprise me if it was a person or something .

Ruling out Shanks because he is clearly referenced as a Figarland family member in other material, so that doesnt work
A person would be weird with the way Garp talked about it. I don’t think he’d be so nonchalant if someone was being used by pirates in that way.

Then again, maybe it’s just overthinking it. Maybe Garp was asking for Roger to propose a team up to take out Rocks for example. As others have mentioned, the current translation just make some things confusing.

I’m just leaving this here

Rocks D Xebec is just an alias for an actually 17 year old Monkey D Dragon
that will be nice plot twist....

Seeing chapter I am more or less getting the gist of Luffy's dream...probably he wants to set the world free or something like that...which is actually crazy given no one has any idea on how on can set world free....

but damn Kuma, I felt emotional of the one piece flashback after a very long time...this is how flashback should be...