[FNZ] Role Madness Round 10: Kakegurui

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unvote
Post automatically merged:

I’m so fucking confused now...
Thats what happens in a claimless game lol.

But lets put this.

I was suspicious yes, but most of that sus was thrown on me by a few people. Most of it was Queen and Light. Marimo went on with it because of them. The other was rayan. His sus was warranted because I messed up.

Marimo lynched because he believes his results on me proved I was guilty because of a passive he saw in the dead queen.

He did not think of this until he saw queen as dead. So he felt the passive applies to me as well. The only reason we know about this passive is because of queen dying. Now we see what marimo was, we can put these together to put two and two together and figure out what he meant.

Haha @Jew D. Boy Marimo had an ability that made him know the alignement of someone and he was on Krog the last two days I think this tell us enough
He questioned because his results because of the passive, if he was so sure he wouldn't have even asked that question. He would of voted right away without questioning it.

He got innocent on me and was now wondering about it.

Honestly...yeah, fuck, you still feel like town and have the entire time.

Side question, @Kiwipom - what happens if it’s down to one townie and one scum? Does RNG decide?
Scum wins. You lynch wrong scum wins.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Haha try to defend yourself Krog inventing some New rules or powers but the guy who can know someone alignement was on you 2 days in a row

And you slipped two times against me Sissi g me for nothing. Your whole game was quite weird

I have no reason to trust you at all

Haha try to defend yourself Krog inventing some New rules or powers but the guy who can know someone alignement was on you 2 days in a row

And you slipped two times against me Sissi g me for nothing. Your whole game was quite weird

You don't need to trust me. You aren't even trying to put sus on me except my mistake.

You also overreacted to me saying you might still be scum just because you lynched cinera. A lynch doesn't prove innocence.

And what new rules or powers? I'm not inventing anything. This is pretty weird way to say I'm defending myself. You're not even trying to explain anything and your sus is because I slipped up on yours and lights exchange. This exchange seems fabricated now to me so that you guys could throw suspicion on me and nothing else.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
You don't need to trust me. You aren't even trying to put sus on me except my mistake.

You also overreacted to me saying you might still be scum just because you lynched cinera. A lynch doesn't prove innocence.
No I didn't Overrecated voting against Cin doesn't clear me at all and if it was your argument I would have been okay but you didn't say that : you said that jew and I voted early in the day against Cin and that we maybe forgot our votes and then it was not a real choice when it was clearly wrong

So two times you lied or slipped

No I didn't Overrecated voting against Cin doesn't clear me at all and if it was your argument I would have been okay but you didn't say that : you said that jew and I voted early in the day against Cin and that we maybe forgot our votes and then it was not a real choice when it was clearly wrong

So two times you lied or slipped
You did overreact to it though. The only reason scum has constantly been putting their suspicion on me and keeping me alive is because they want to be able to have someone near the end game suspicious enough to push votes onto. Thats why 2 of them have constantly been pushing to lynch me. I may have messed up with names but two scum have constantly pushed me to get lynched due to easy to put suspicion on. You're joining them now.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@krogothwolf has been lynched! His role was:​

You're Yuriko Nishinotouin

[Passive - Putting a Façade] - Yuriko has maintained calm and well-mannered demeanor, she must not lose her patient to someone in-game thread. Due to this, the player needs to act calmly and not be aggressive in the game thread. If she fails, she will mod-blocked the following night.

[Active - Manipulative] - She's a manipulative character, she will confuse before you find out. Choose two players and switch their places. All actions targeting the first Target that Night affect the second Target instead, and vice versa. You can switch yourself with another player.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town
With the Serial Killer and one townie left, Serial Killer wins the game

Congratulation to @RayanOO for the win!

Mafia and Town have lost.

Thank you for playing, I hope you guys all enjoyed it! Let me know if you have any criticism about the game.

MVP goes to: RayanOO !

Status
Not open for further replies.