One Piece Chapter 1096: "Kumachi"

Who is the strongest fighter in God Valley?

• Total voters
Dragon will be ordered to hunt down the escapees from God Valley.

The WG has spies everywhere, and they'll want their Fruits back. Saturn also knows what Kuma looks like.

IMO, Kuma will become king of the Sorbet Kingdom, and once he is, the government will find him, and try to wipe out his people and recapture him.

Dragon WAS on God Valley, and will rebel against his orders and try to protect Kuma instead. Ginny will die, but Dragon will save Kuma and Ginny's daughter with Kuma, Bonney, and help them escape after the kingdom is destroyed.

Kuma becomes known as the tyrant, as he is blamed for the destruction of his country to cover up the Marines. Saturn might show up, as well.
WHat has never made sense to me is if Dragon was a marine back then, how come no one really knew who he truly was?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth

@Paperchampion23
The dialogue makes me back off the shadowy person being Xebec. Sounds like he went ahead of them. This mean this guy could be Wang Zhi and we could get a Rocky Port flashback where his design is revealed
Absolutely no one: __________
Oda: "I'm going to put Wang Zhi in partial sihlouette just to troll Tekking, lolololol"

Wb rode in rocks ahi he was 100 percent his subordinate
Doesn’t seem that he believes that, and that’s more in line with his character too.

WB’s inclusion in Rocks in general is just odd considering what kind of person he is. A loose alliance like Luffy/Law/Kid makes sense. We even have Law saying the same line to Luffy about how he’s not an underling.
Law & Kid being considered “Strawhat Pirates” would be weird.

The Rocks Pirates were more like a guild. Hardly any of those pirates respected Rocks, he didn't have the charisma to control a bunch of conquerors working together solely for their own benefit. Whitebeard wasn't a subordinate the way Zoro or Rayleigh are.
He was not a subordinate like zoro but he was still a subordinate regardless.

The Rocks Pirates were more like a guild. Hardly any of those pirates respected Rocks, he didn't have the charisma to control a bunch of conquerors working together solely for their own benefit. Whitebeard wasn't a subordinate the way Zoro or Rayleigh are.
Or...maybe these guys were too strong to be controlled.

It's far stronger than a yonko crew lol.

Some people are gonna be upset not getting more in the God Valley incident but remember this flashback is from Kuma's perspective

Glorisa, Buckingham Stussy and maybe Higurahi (Lady in Wano who had Shikki's face) did Rocks have that much Rizz in him 😂

First time seeing Shikki in canon since we saw Higurashi lady use his face and before that Chapter 0

Imagine Ivankov with Kaido's DF lmao thinking about it I'm dying with laughter

Holy shit didn't expect to see Kong there guess people heard about Bogard as well lol

The panel with Rocks and the Roger pirates was absolute fire 🔥🔥

Doesn’t seem that he believes that, and that’s more in line with his character too.

WB’s inclusion in Rocks in general is just odd considering what kind of person he is. A loose alliance like Luffy/Law/Kid makes sense. We even have Law saying the same line to Luffy about how he’s not an underling.
Law & Kid being considered “Strawhat Pirates” would be weird.
But he is okay with traveling in a ship with rocks banner.

It’ll be interesting to see how Kuma:

- escaped (or was let go by?) Saturn
- went from slave to king
- went from king to pirate
- went from pirate to Shichibukai (and how the Gorosei were ok with all of this…)
- went from Shichibukai back to slave
- went from slave to brainless robot
It's obvious he later became a King cuz he probably helped everyone there (just like he healed the kids)
But the thing is, Why Saturn allowed him to do such thing?
They make a deal?

I'll let you go with the condition...
Which condition?