One Piece Chapter 1096: "Kumachi"

Who is the strongest fighter in God Valley?

• Total voters
Just to think that Saturn was not only involved in this God Valley battle but probably came out uninjured as well. :saturn:
Made me rethink about my Gorosei view
They could legit be above Yonko/Admiral at this stage, not just simply above but on completely different field of power
Their transformation may not be even DF power but their true form itself, like a devil.

In this chapters he looks like some untouchable entity making his presence in the midst of battle.........Rocks pirates and Roger crew are already here, yet he doesn't look any worried, randomly teleport to Kuma, and standing menacingly like a boss with his stick as if he owns the whole island full of powerful legendary pirates.

:crazwhat:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

When Page One sent Sanji, who was equipped with the Raid Suit, flying through buildings, Law pointed out that dinosaur fruits are quite a power boost. Now scale that up to the Azure Dragon, which significantly boosts your attack power along with your durability, endurance and recovery, gives you elemental abilities, flight, the ability to carry islands and melt them down by turning into an island sized magma-like serpent capable of spamming magma-like flames.

The Gura is merely offensive and even then, you can't go too crazy, as you would sink along with the island you destroy. Unlike the user of the Azure Dragon, that can flip the island and survive by flying.
Whitebeard's fruit limits him; for example, he cannot completely destroy the area he's fighting in because it would harm him, given that he lacks the ability to fly. In contrast, Kaido can fly, and if he wishes, he can completely destroy the island he's fighting on without it affecting him. He can also make the island soar using his blazing flames, truly the strongest living creature on land, sea, and air.

C

CensoredbyWG

That's manji. It's not even the same symbol as the swatstika. Tokyo Revengers isn't a series about Japanese nazis lol.

And regardless, I said rising sun flag. Not manji.

There are multiple references!

Like so.

And there are tons of more examples.

I don't think Oda is a left winger or commie lol.
He is pro japan sovereignty, take that as you will.
Post automatically merged:

When Page One sent Sanji, who was equipped with the Raid Suit, flying through buildings, Law pointed out that dinosaur fruits are quite a power boost. Now scale that up to the Azure Dragon, which significantly boosts your attack power along with your durability, endurance and recovery, gives you elemental abilities, flight, the ability to carry islands and melt them down by turning into an island sized magma-like serpent capable of spamming magma-like flames.

The Gura is merely offensive and even then, you can't go too crazy, as you would sink along with the island you destroy. Unlike the user of the Azure Dragon, that can flip the island and survive by flying.
Azure dragon is a fish fruit tho.

So seems that the WG has taken something from the Pirate Island that was de cause of the attack, wonder if it is the Azure Dragon fruit as seems that was the thing Big Mom and Shiki are talking about.

Cool to see the Rocks pirates. I was expecting Shakky not Gloriosa, also the shadown guy seems to be just Big Mom chef Streussen and not Rocks.

Kuma fb really building to be extremly sad with the eventual Ginny death.

I think whatever this treasure is, it makes one the king of Pirate Island, Fullead, which is practically a pseudo-King of pirates Title. Hence the importance of this treasure for pirates in particular.

It's possible after the God Valley incident, Wang Zhi was the one to get his hands on Fullead Island's treasure and that's why he became its defacto ruler.

Either that or that giant Egg on Roger's ship was the special treasure and it somehow made it possible for him to become the pirate king.