[FNZ] Role Madness Round 10: Kakegurui

Status
Not open for further replies.
@krogothwolf I apologise for doubting you this badly for the first 3 phases. It is as you said, I was wondering about passives based on Queen as I scouted had also scouted her the night before. I was in a loop.

I think I misused my power unfortunately. I should have scounted Ryan on day 4, since I was susing him after Krog. Would have gotten me alot more info.

Seeing krog innocent made me very confused and my fate was sealed after that. My reads were somewhat shit as well so that didnt help matters either.

But all in all I had fun albeit with quite abit of stress.

Congrats to @RayanOO for the win. Well played man.
And @Jew D. Boy no worries man, no hard feelings here I messed up myself.
Honestly, you were amazing. You and @Light D Lamperouge were amazing for first timers. :lawbepo:

Still my screw up made me doubt Rayan till after Marimo got killed and I got what he was getting at. I should have guessed what he meant by the question the previous day phase but it was to late then I figured it out.

I knew something was off with Rayan but I thought it was cause I screwed up so early on.

After swapping you and cel(cause I thought you were scum) I basically swapped rayan with someone ever night from then on lol. I seriously thought something was off with him because of your death but I couldn't put my finger on it cause I of my slip up with my speed read. I was hoping he'd die at night :D my slip up let scum go nuts at me lol.

@krogothwolf I apologise for doubting you this badly for the first 3 phases. It is as you said, I was wondering about passives based on Queen as I scouted had also scouted her the night before. I was in a loop.

I think I misused my power unfortunately. I should have scounted Ryan on day 4, since I was susing him after Krog. Would have gotten me alot more info.

Seeing krog innocent made me very confused and my fate was sealed after that. My reads were somewhat shit as well so that didnt help matters either.

But all in all I had fun albeit with quite abit of stress.

Congrats to @RayanOO for the win. Well played man.
And @Jew D. Boy no worries man, no hard feelings here I messed up myself.
nah man no worries man. I messed up bigger myself lol.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Honestly, you were amazing. You and @Light D Lamperouge were amazing for first timers. :lawbepo:
:blush:

@Cinera dying early threw us off, I have to say. We could have done better. He had some useful abilities.

Reborn subbing in and the vig being, I don't have a nice word to use so I won't say anything, coupled with Cinera's lynch doomed us basically.

Amazing play from Rayan though.

Yeah! Hopefully our incredibly intelligent and Adonis-esque vigilante doesn't miss next time!
:lusalty: He shouldn't call me out just to shoot me, I like playing this!!!!!!!!
After swapping you and cel(cause I thought you were scum) I basically swapped rayan with someone ever night from then on lol. I seriously thought something was off with him because of your death but I couldn't put my finger on it cause I of my slip up with my speed read. I was hoping he'd die at night :D my slip up let scum go nuts at me lol.
Yeah, that's my bad. I genuinely tried to work hard for town. But alas I also came to play tipsy.
I KNOW YOU KEPT SWAPPING HIM, that is why I thought we still had a chance of winning because you'd figure it out :catcry:
Thank you
:blush: If you aren't being sarcastic.
I really wasn't, I was amazed by you both. Let's play again!

I read you as town, you dumbass vig. :kaimoji:
It was very stressful and enjoyable but imma have take a break. Got some coursework to do.

I will definitely be back in the future if you guys require any spaces, and just generally to lynch rayan. I ain't resting till that mofo is hanging.
It's not at all stressful in the corpse chat...

HAHAHA that's the same trauma I have with Reborn and TAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.