JJK 240 Spoilers

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Gege put more thought into writing this chapter than he did writing Kashimo’s death. :usoprice:
kashimo was never that guy just a small hype tool
Post automatically merged:

Next chapter Takaba will slowly get back into the fight and find his mojo again, but in the end Kenny is winning here one way or the other
called it last week that logically Takaba will win but plot will have kenny winning

she was the best then she became the worse with that power up and Naoyo fight gosh worse thing to happen in the series these losers want to talk about fillers makis fight against a special grade curse was the most filler I’ve ever seen
That was really unnecessary, to say the least.
It was so bad that when I think about Culling Games colonies, Sakurajima colony comes to my mind, not the Yuta or other's fights.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
That was really unnecessary, to say the least.
It was so bad that when I think about Culling Games colonies, Sakurajima colony comes to my mind, not the Yuta or other's fights.
in the moment of mai and makis vow happening i was like fuck this is insane cause Maki was literally my favorite in the series then cursed naoyo happened and i was like what the fuck am i even reading who are these randoms why are they helping and did the other fucking guy die?

the fact that it is memorable for being so bad is a shame and completely ruined maki as a whole.