Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
I take it this is from some US television series? Aye, I have given up on modern television in general, lol. I only bother switching it on once a year at Christmas time for a treat (usually followed by disappointment). If it was aired within the last twenty years, I will not know anything about it. :yearight:

I miss the creativity and quality humour of the old British/Irish/Scottish sitcoms. :josad:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I take it this is from some US television series? Aye, I have given up on modern television in general, lol. I only bother switching it on once a year at Christmas time for a treat (usually followed by disappointment). If it was aired within the last twenty years, I will not know anything about it. :yearight:

I miss the creativity and quality humour of the old British/Irish/Scottish sitcoms. :josad:
Yeah, that’s a scene from an episode of It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia that first aired...woof, 12 years ago? Right after I typed that, my reflection in the phone screen somehow aged an entire decade? :josad:

Yeah, that’s a scene from an episode of It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia that first aired...woof, 12 years ago? Right after I typed that, my reflection in the phone screen somehow aged an entire decade? :josad:
12 years ago? That is modern compared to my tastes. :akasalt:

Father Ted, Red Dwarf, Dad’s Army, Allo Allo, Blackadder, Faulty Towers, Scotch & Wry, Steptoe & Son and Only Fools and Horses (just to name a few) all started airing whole decades before your show. :yearight:

Father Ted, Red Dwarf, Dad’s Army, Allo Allo, Blackadder, Faulty Towers, Scotch & Wry, Steptoe & Son and Only Fools and Horses (just to name a few) all started airing whole decades before your show. :yearight:
I thought there was nothing we agree on, but I was wrong :finally:

Can’t like this post enough.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Steptoe is the original that Sanford and Son was based on, right? I can’t remember where, but I read that recently and was blown away...and even though I’m nowhere near as well-versed in this matter as TV connoisseur @Natalija, even I know Fawlty Towers, that’s a damn classic!! :sabogood:

Let it be known that Sword and Admiral Chapter 21 is officially in the works! And I've already got a few pages done on it too lol. Hopefully you guys can expect the chapter fairly soon, and I think this is going to be a fun one. Quite a few different users are present and making appearances lol, including people who have long awaited their debut.

In the meantime, enjoy the Chapter 21 Cover Page, which is filled with a couple of little hints as to what the chapter shall contain lel.

Also, I am trying a brand new method of tagging you guys so, please let me know if you get tagged or not.

Oh snap, it seem like I'm gonna have my own dedicated chapter LOL:hohoho:I can't wait to one man army all these fodders in this chapter:rolaugh:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sword and Admiral: Chapter 21!!

(Part 1)

Once again I massively underestimate my ability to finish these chapters in a timely manner lol. I thought we'd be waiting until at least next week to see this one, but I decided this was a good place to stop for now lol.

The first part of Chapter 21 is more of a story/worldbuilding chapter, the comedy is there but it's going to get a lot heavier later on lol. A lot of what is present this chapter is setups for later jokes/new mysteries being created for more lulz later on lol.

Also, I am revamping my tag list and I may or may not have missed some tags...if I missed you, I apologize! Tell me and I will add you back lol.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
N

NeutralWatcher

(Part 1)

Once again I massively underestimate my ability to finish these chapters in a timely manner lol. I thought we'd be waiting until at least next week to see this one, but I decided this was a good place to stop for now lol.

The first part of Chapter 21 is more of a story/worldbuilding chapter, the comedy is there but it's going to get a lot heavier later on lol. A lot of what is present this chapter is setups for later jokes/new mysteries being created for more lulz later on lol.

Also, I am revamping my tag list and I may or may not have missed some tags...if I missed you, I apologize! Tell me and I will add you back lol.

Enjoy!

Thank you for the tag Major. Good chapter overall. I lost a lot of track of the chapter since I rarely visit here.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

(Part 1)

Enjoy!

Lmao. Great work as always Major.

@dizzy2341's kimetsu laugh killed me lmao.

Nice to see the soyboy again. :milaugh:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It won’t be long now before you and @TheAncientCenturion have your destined encounter.
:smithnie:
Please don't change the canon lmao. I don't wanna spoil for people that might have forgotten about it, but I am looking forward to it either way. Just don't make me lose lmao, if you have to at least nerf me. :catcry:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This is your best chapter yet. I've been laughing the entire time.

First off, it's incredibly fitting that @Van and @Haoshoku are always paired together. Master and servant working hand in hand. I'm also waiting for the moment where Van gets killed anticlimactically lmfao.

Topi randomly deciding he wants to kill me fits Topi's flippant bi-weekly changes on the forum and the Chopper > Jack bit had me laughing too much. But MonsterZoro with the raid suit comment then hybrid Page1? Lmaooooo.

I like the grandscale war stuff, but this random ass fight between Chrono, Cummings (is he even alive??) and Topi feels so authentically Worstgen in how dumb it is and true to all of us.
Post automatically merged:

I'm sure Lee knows exactly what he's doing to keep the meme vers. of ourselves true to form. It wouldn't make sense for me to lose.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

(Part 1)

Enjoy!

Thank you for the tag!

I f'ing died at this: "Big Mom can make elemental homies and use them against Admirals"
and this: "Hold my Raidsuit"
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: